progress of my work (3 Viewers)

artmabigor

Sergeant
Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I last posted some news.{sm4}
If you do not visit my blog some photos of my work in progress for my next diorama.
my first 2 buildings completed
To share with all the "fans FL NAP.:salute::

You buildings are magnificent!!!!!!! and that last photo superb! Thank You for sharing them with us.

Artmabigor, Your buildings are great, and how you used them along with the FL figures to create that photo is really stunning. The photo takes on the look of an old oil painting. Thanks for sharing. - Ken

That is such beautiful work.
Very, very nice.
You are an extremely talented diorama maker.
Konrad

Tout simplement excellent. Superbe ! Félicitation !

Simply superb !

Alex

Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I last posted some news.{sm4}
If you do not visit my blog some photos of my work in progress for my next diorama.
my first 2 buildings completed

Hello my friend ,
Your buildings look fantastic {bravo}} Great to see you have been hard at work creating something beautiful . The combination of your buildings and the nice backdrop photo work together with your choice of lighting and of course First legion figures to produce one of the best images i have seen ..looks like early morning I can almost see the horses breath :salute:: Just fantastic thanks for sharing .. Best regards Gebhard

great work! what do you use to make your dios? ive often thought of trying my own hand at making some

Congratulations and thank you for posting these photographs, very well done indeed

Panda

Thanks to you for your congratulations about my work.{sm4}
More photos with French troops.
It is with the pleasure that I share with all the fanatics FL.
See you soon.:salute::

WOW {eek3}{eek3}{eek3}{eek3} That is incredible {bravo}} the hits just keep getting better .. Thanks for sharing my friend . best regards Gebhard

Très bien fait les façades, superbe job, par contre les photos sont en peu trop bright ….
Great job
Regards
{bravo}}

Beautiful work. Some of the best I have ever seen. The photo with the riders is simply superb. -- Al

You are truly Blessed with talents outside those of the realm of mortal man!! :)

5 Stars (well ten really!!)

STANDS ALONE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back