progress of my work (2 Viewers)

Mike, Rod,Geb, Noah,......
Thank you all for your compliments on my work.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
A few more weeks, and I can display the full ...:)
Guy.

Hope this doesn't sound to corny but it is what it is . Like most collectors I'm a dreamer :redface2: When I see figures that I want for my collection, In my mind I think of how I would love to display them , a large Battle or a small dio telling a specific part of a Battle that I have only read about or Visited . There are a handful of very tallented guys on this forum Guy , Rod , Reb , Frank , Mike's , Sotnik ,Alex , Rick and Mr H come to mind but there are more who through their vision and talent are able to bring such thoughts to reality . I really love viewing these Dio's it really adds something to the enjoyment of the Hobby for me and i'm very thankful that they take the time to share their creations with the rest of us .. I'm looking forward to seeing what will come next Regards Gebhard

Hope this doesn't sound to corny but it is what it is . Like most collectors I'm a dreamer :redface2: When I see figures that I want for my collection, In my mind I think of how I would love to display them , a large Battle or a small dio telling a specific part of a Battle that I have only read about or Visited . There are a handful of very tallented guys on this forum Guy , Rod , Reb , Frank , Mike's , Sotnik ,Alex , Rick and Mr H come to mind but there are more who through their vision and talent are able to bring such thoughts to reality . I really love viewing these Dio's it really adds something to the enjoyment of the Hobby for me and i'm very thankful that they take the time to share their creations with the rest of us .. I'm looking forward to seeing what will come next Regards Gebhard

Hello Geb,
Many thanks for your very kind words about my work.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
What you write is exactly the same for me.
in "my mind, my thoughts," I guess always staging these magnificent figures FL.
I can not look only aligned in windows.
Best regards. Guy.:smile2:
For your pleasure: Redoute French images of face.

Hello Geb,
Many thanks for your very kind words about my work.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
What you write is exactly the same for me.
in "my mind, my thoughts," I guess always staging these magnificent figures FL.
I can not look only aligned in windows.
Best regards. Guy.:smile2:
For your pleasure: Redoute French images of face.

No Thank you my friend the pleasure is all mine ..Just GREAT stuff as always .. Best Regards Gebhard

When you think you've seen everything then the next highlight comes up - and its getting better and better every time.

My compliments on you work...Your buildings are without a doubt the best modelled medieval houses i have ever seen!!!..absolutely stunning!!. I have had in my head for some time now the idea to put together a WWII Diorama situated in Southern Germany where these types of buildings are prelevant, I just love the timber and plaster construction and hope someday to try my hand at creating one or two in 1/30 scale ...Would go Great with my sandbagged Sherman, and White Scout Car...Thanks for sharing.

Steve

hello all,
I just finished a new element of the decor for my diorama under construction.:eek:
In a fortnight, I think present all over.:)
Stay "tuned".{sm4} Guy.

hello all,
I just finished a new element of the decor for my diorama under construction.:eek:
Stay "tuned".{sm4} Guy.

That is cool^&cool don't know how you do it . Looking forward to seeing whats next. Regards Gebhard

hello all,
Stay "tuned".{sm4} Guy.

Very Nice{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.....Looking Forward to your finished dio....Many thanks for posting photos:smile2:

My goodness Guy, the WOW!!! factor never stops . . . . another masterful creation of yours . . . . . . amazing stuff {bravo}}
:) Mike

Very impressive work Guy! If you ever started to sell your scenic creations, you would have a lot of ready customers here.:)

Noah

Very impressive work Guy! If you ever started to sell your scenic creations, you would have a lot of ready customers here.:)

Noah

Agreed!!!!
These buildings would be very versatile for collectors ranging from the Renaissance through the Napoleonic periods. Maybe FL, K&C or scenic makers such as Hudson and Allen and JG could develop some similar scenics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back