progress of my work (4 Viewers)

Outstanding - unbelievable - perfect !

Theses buildings are mind-blowing. Tell us about the materials you're using, please.

You're very talented!

Oliver

Yes, this is some outstanding work! The street scene with Napoleon overlooking the troops is just amazing. Well done!

Noah

Outstanding - unbelievable - perfect !

Theses buildings are mind-blowing. Tell us about the materials you're using, please.

You're very talented!

Oliver

Thank you all for your post.

Oliver: a short summary to explain how I make:
materials "basis" of extruded polystyrene (thickness 20mm) studs, windows, doors, balconies are made ​​of wood with a vegetable crates, cardboard cut slates before the scale (Kellogs box packaging!) and then glued one by one.
Then inspiration, imagination, patience .. etc. .. no oil but ideas! a little handyman of the system nor the nor-D-m{sm4}
I am of a generation that did not have many toys in my youth, so we made ​​them, perhaps one explanation for the pleasure of building that has stayed with me?
I enclose some pictures of my bench.

{bravo}}{bravo}} Outstanding stuff!!! I would say much more but then its already been said by others. Just plain cool ^&cool
:smile2: Mike

Thank you all for your post.

Oliver: a short summary to explain how I make:
materials "basis" of extruded polystyrene (thickness 20mm) studs, windows, doors, balconies are made ​​of wood with a vegetable crates, cardboard cut slates before the scale (Kellogs box packaging!) and then glued one by one.
Then inspiration, imagination, patience .. etc. .. no oil but ideas! a little handyman of the system nor the nor-D-m{sm4}
I am of a generation that did not have many toys in my youth, so we made ​​them, perhaps one explanation for the pleasure of building that has stayed with me?
I enclose some pictures of my bench.

WOW ...after reading this I'm even more impressed {bravo}} using a cereal box to hand cut each individual slate tile for the roof ^&cool .. You are the man :salute:: regards Gebhard

Incredible work!! Looks like a real town. The woodwork and roofwork in particular are just superb.

WOW ...after reading this I'm even more impressed {bravo}} using a cereal box to hand cut each individual slate tile for the roof ^&cool .. You are the man :salute:: regards Gebhard
Hello my friend,
How I make some pictures roof
Thank you again to all for your congratulations on my work.
See you soon.{sm4}:salute::

I just want to join the rest of the crowd in saying how impressive these building facades are. Excellent looking stuff and I hope we will see more of these creations in the future.

MD

FANTASTIC couple of buildings!Excellent craftsmanship also. Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful artwork. Keep up the great work.
Nick

Hello everyone.
I just finished painting my third home.{sm4}
Script and Photo: (no historical value)^&grin
Also in 1813 .... in the old city of .....??
Westphalian and French troops stationed erected barricades on several main streets ....{sm3}
To share with fans FL / NAPS.
See you soon.:salute::
Note: More photos on my blog album called "thumbnails No. 2"

I'm lost for words. Even my wife is fazinated by your work of art !

Have you ever thought about making resin copies of your buildings - you have a real business opportunity here?!

Oliver

WOW! Another terrific looking structure . . . very realistic looking. {bravo}}
:smile2: Mike

I'm lost for words. Even my wife is fazinated by your work of art !

Have you ever thought about making resin copies of your buildings - you have a real business opportunity here?!

Oliver

Hello Oliver.
Reproduction in resin is not possible.{sm2}
I build these houses with Styrofoam, wood and cardboard crates for vegetables!
They remain unique.
Thank you to your wife and you for your congratulations.
Regards.:salute::

That looks GREAT {eek3} . Thanks for sharing my friend .. Best regards Gebhard

Hello Oliver.
Reproduction in resin is not possible.{sm2}
I build these houses with Styrofoam, wood and cardboard crates for vegetables!
They remain unique.
Thank you to your wife and you for your congratulations.
Regards.:salute::

Very Impressive structures...and even more so, in that you are improvising with the materials listed........Very Talented{bravo}}{bravo}}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back