Psychological warfare (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
18.jpg
An Australian patrol pass by a disturbing sign. It may be directed against yanks but they know it applies to them too. Then the mist closes in.
30.jpg29.jpg31.jpg

Steve

Steve
Love the scene-brings me back to the central highlands where I was in 69-70. We actually had an Australian SAS Warrant officer assigned to my team. We all called him "Poppa" as he was all of 42........ YOur jungle foliage is spot on...love the bamboo especially
Pat

Steve
Love the scene-brings me back to the central highlands where I was in 69-70. We actually had an Australian SAS Warrant officer assigned to my team. We all called him "Poppa" as he was all of 42........ YOur jungle foliage is spot on...love the bamboo especially
Pat

Cheers Pat, glad you like it ! :salute::

Steve

Looks great Steve! Your Vietnam scenes just keep getting better and better.

Mark

Every thing is really quite breathtaking! {eek3} It all seems so real... once again, well done, mate!:)

Cheers

Enrico

It's about the sign, you can read a lot more in it if you succumb. Some would take this as a dare and say bring it on. Out of the box thinking again Steve. Robin.

Every thing is really quite breathtaking! {eek3} It all seems so real... once again, well done, mate!:)

Cheers

Enrico

Glad you like it Enrico, when they're available I'll do one with US troops as I already have an idea !

Steve

It's about the sign, you can read a lot more in it if you succumb. Some would take this as a dare and say bring it on. Out of the box thinking again Steve. Robin.

Cheers Robin, now don't go having nightmares !{eek3} If you haven't already guessed, the head on the stick above the sign is one of them from my "Britannia" thread !

Steve

Your jungle scenes are the best bar none. You continue to amaze with the stream of top notch dios. I don't know how you do it. :salute:: Chris

Your jungle scenes are the best bar none. You continue to amaze with the stream of top notch dios. I don't know how you do it. :salute:: Chris

Thanks very much Chris. The secret is having the idea and just doing a small diorama in front of the appropriate photo on the computer screen !

Steve

That would cause trouble mate

Yeah a can of fizz just wouldn't hit the spot !

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back