RAF Fact of the day... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please don't cater to generation snowflake, you know in your heart that supporting freedom of speech on the internet is the right thing to do.

I don't think we should start editing historical facts. The RAF conversation actually happened. I got the point of the post, it was in good taste. There is a difference between restricting or deleting opinion versus facts. For an extreme example - the Holocaust was and still is an extremely offensive topic to Jewish people, but it happened and as having a family half Jewish, we don't sweep it under the rug. You can make the same argument about a lot of history. So while I am all for not singling out or offending anyone, the RAF conversation was a fact of history and a true one at that - The RAF had no equal in the Falklands War.

TD

A decision was made by the moderation team to edit the post, we had received complaints and felt it was the best course of action.

Lets not turn this into a debate just because "you disagree" we are after all human and provide our time freely to keep the forum a pleasant place to be.

We can't win them all.

I think for now the thread is best locked so we can all move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back