RAF series (2 Viewers)

Rob

Four Star General
I am so pleased to see the RAF now has its own series.Its so good that the heroic efforts of the 'Brycreem boys' will now be available from K&C.Starting with possibly the most pivotal air battle of WW2 we now have a launch of what looks like a fantastic series.

All these new releases look really good.I very much like the two guys sat at the table and also the pilot in his sports car,straight out of 'Battle of Britain' and 'Reach for the sky'.Also great to see a Hugh Dowding figure,great recognition of this mans efforts towards victory.

And don't get me started on the Hurricane:);)

So guys,who else will be collecting these?.

Rob

That new MG looks great, some real nice new figures. Reminds me of the guy in dam busters with that dog :)

That new MG looks great, some real nice new figures. Reminds me of the guy in dam busters with that dog :)

And Guy Gibson is also in this dispatch,in fact i think theres even the Dog!.

Rob

I am so pleased to see the RAF now has its own series.Its so good that the heroic efforts of the 'Brycreem boys' will now be available from K&C.Starting with possibly the most pivotal air battle of WW2 we now have a launch of what looks like a fantastic series.

All these new releases look really good.I very much like the two guys sat at the table and also the pilot in his sports car,straight out of 'Battle of Britain' and 'Reach for the sky'.Also great to see a Hugh Dowding figure,great recognition of this mans efforts towards victory.

And don't get me started on the Hurricane:);)

So guys,who else will be collecting these?.

Rob

Not me. There are just too many good pieces of armour coming out in the next few months and that remains my key focus, along with a few sets of figures. SdKfz 251/22, Semovente, Panzer III, Jagdpanzer IV, German radio truck, Italian troops, desert buildings and one priest from another manufacturer adds up. Sorry Andy - no $$$room left after all of the first choices.

Terry

I definatly will be,going to be along 2 months all the OT to pay for it all,but well worth it..........:D Bring on the Luftwaffe.........:eek:

I definatly will be,going to be along 2 months all the OT to pay for it all,but well worth it..........:D Bring on the Luftwaffe.........:eek:

You bet Wayne,who needs food or paying the Mortgage!;).The RAF look really good,the guy in the MG is:cool:

Rob

Not me. There are just too many good pieces of armour coming out in the next few months and that remains my key focus, along with a few sets of figures. SdKfz 251/22, Semovente, Panzer III, Jagdpanzer IV, German radio truck, Italian troops, desert buildings and one priest from another manufacturer adds up. Sorry Andy - no $$$room left after all of the first choices.

Terry

Thats where i'm lucky Terry,Italian troops don't appeal to me at all.Bring on the Heroes with Spits and Hurricanes!.I can feel dio's coming on!:):)

Rob

always looking forward to any new British WW2 sets.....my father served with British Navy during the 2ND World War.....but I guess an Aircraft Carrier is out of the Question....just kidding...

For those who aren't interested in the air war or don't collect airplanes, Warbirds, what have you, this is a no never mind "thank god I still have my wallet intact" (and frankly armor becomes boring after awhile in my view). However, for those of us who do, this is probably one of the best dispatches ever. As I have K & C wooden Hurricane and desert Hawker from Motion Models, I won't be picking up the Hurricane, but the rest is very good. That roadster is sensational.

For those who aren't interested in the air war or don't collect airplanes, Warbirds, what have you, this is a no never mind "thank god I still have my wallet intact" (and frankly armor becomes boring after awhile in my view). However, for those of us who do, this is probably one of the best dispatches ever. As I have K & C wooden Hurricane and desert Hawker from Motion Models, I won't be picking up the Hurricane, but the rest is very good. That roadster is sensational.

My budget doesn't stretch to the Warbirds so this Hurricane is right up my street,i'm guessing Andy has a Spitfire up his sleeve at some point too.The two Aircraft together with all those RAF figures will make for an excellent airfield scene.

Rob

I can't actually wait to see the Hurricane even though I'm not buying it. I'm guessing that Andy will have some super diorama scene in Chicago which may include a Spitfire (just a guess). With groundcrew, can an ambulance and fuel bowser be far behind?

Probably not. Because I still need to catch up on alot of other stuff. And really I like the air war, but I just dont really need to get into these. Your rite Rob they would make a great airfield display.

I can't actually wait to see the Hurricane even though I'm not buying it. I'm guessing that Andy will have some super diorama scene in Chicago which may include a Spitfire (just a guess). With groundcrew, can an ambulance and fuel bowser be far behind?

Like the way you think Brad.That really would be most welcome.Make sure that camera of yours has batteries for Chicago mate;)

Rob

Just order the Hurricane and want all of the raf range .

richard .

Like the way you think Brad.That really would be most welcome.Make sure that camera of yours has batteries for Chicago mate;)

Rob

Definitely, I'll be bringing the camera for sure.

The RAF series is great. Does anyone know what material the Hurricane is made out of? It is really reasonably priced and is therefore VERY tempting to a Hurricane lover.:D -- lancer

Al,

I assume it's polystone like the other airplane releases.

Al,

I assume it's polystone like the other airplane releases.
Thanks, Brad. The Hurricane and the RAF releases look too good to pass up although I need another series to collect like I need another creditor.:eek: -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back