RAF series (6 Viewers)

If you're interested, I wouldn't wait. Although Andy doesn't call it a limited edition ("Strictly Limited"), it obviously is quite limited (stating the obvious here) and since it's the smallest limited issue I believe he's done, I would expect it to go relatively quickly.

If you're interested, I wouldn't wait. Although Andy doesn't call it a limited edition ("Strictly Limited"), it obviously is quite limited (stating the obvious here) and since it's the smallest limited issue I believe he's done, I would expect it to go relatively quickly.

I agree and that is why I buy it immediatly...

My guess is that it will soon appear in the retired items...

Unless Andy likes it like the Tigers and the Shermans and keeps releasing it :)

JPB

Certainly a treat to see Moggy Cattermole: "Steady on, Amanda, I have several maiden aunts living in Eastbourne!" Perhaps they could add Chris, Pip, Fanny, Uncle and Skull. Of course Riley would go better with Squadron Leader Rex.

Yep i just reserved mine.I hope this range is a big success and goes from strength to strength,there is big scope for RAF related releases.

Rob

No doubt not by itself. :) I can see an airfield and a wholle new range in your showroom. :)

Terry

Very perceptive of you my friend;).

I'm so proud of the young men of all nations who took to the skies during the BOB,and now my favourite TS company is making figures of them.I'm a happy chappie.:)

Rob

Very perceptive of you my friend;).

I'm so proud of the young men of all nations who took to the skies during the BOB,and now my favourite TS company is making figures of them.I'm a happy chappie.:)

Rob

As you can easily guess, the German radio truck and the jagdpanzer are must haves for me.

Terry

As you can easily guess, the German radio truck and the jagdpanzer are must haves for me.

Terry

They are for me too,in fact i'll be getting the radio truck before the jagdpanzer,i understand its really good.

Rob

I think with all the new RAF sets we could have the makings of a very busy Airfield scene,it really will be a dio you can add to.

Rob

This is very good news for those who also collected the Corgi and GMP big birds as these manufacturers stopped producing them. I never bought a K&C war bird for they were over $600,- A $150,- Hurricane is well within my budget. I wonder however if the new planes will match the older war birds quality and detail wise!!(being $400 cheaper)

I guess we cannot expect them to be Warbird standard but i'm guessing they are still going to be cool and as you said well within budget.This is good news for those who want K&C quality with these iconic aircraft at an affordable price,i think this is a good move from K&C.:)

Rob

This is just asking for a top 5 poll...

Stuka
Messerschmitt
Hurricane
Spitfire
Mustang

Or a top 7

Lancaster bomber
B-52 flying fortress

Or a top 8

Zero

Or a top 9

what was the name of that russian plane? (except the spitfires they used)

JPB

I just pre-ordered the Hurricane. Previous Luft pieces have been 'fringe' aircraft so it was easy to pass on them and the associated figures. This is completely different! ....Hullo Rabbit leader! I will be selling some armor to make room for these while listening to Aces High from Battle of Britain. I couldn’t be more excited about a release.

1.The next Hurricane should have a pilot climbing in an empty cockpit.

2. For a follow on to this release it would be fantastic to have a fitter strapping in the pilot of the soon to be released Hurricane.

3. Fuel bowser to go with the gasman of the soon to be released set

4. Scramble hut

Just for starters!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back