RAF series (4 Viewers)

Don't want to p--s on anybodies parade but the MG just does not look right. It may be the photo angle but to my eye it is too short and square for a 30s MG

Don't want to p--s on anybodies parade but the MG just does not look right. It may be the photo angle but to my eye it is too short and square for a 30s MG

Well accurate or not, this maybe the one piece that gets me into the K&C club. My dad owned an MG as his first car and my Granddad was in the RAF so this would be a nice piece to own to honour them both.

I'm not very up on classic cars so i wouldn't know if this is accurate or not,but i'm definitely getting one.It will sure look good next to the Hurricane or maybe being stopped at the airfield gates.

Rob

I hope it's proportioned right but I'm still getting one nonetheless. I think this will, in the years to come, become a classic K & C issue. I know we shouldn't think about future value but when this one is retired it will ultimately go for mucho bucks in the after market.

If K & C wanted to, this could be the opening for a new classic sports car line.

I hope it's proportioned right but I'm still getting one nonetheless. I think this will, in the years to come, become a classic K & C issue. I know we shouldn't think about future value but when this one is retired it will ultimately go for mucho bucks in the after market.

If K & C wanted to, this could be the opening for a new classic sports car line.

Absolutely,a K&C WW2 sports car and pilot,it screams future collectors item!

Rob

Well accurate or not, this maybe the one piece that gets me into the K&C club. My dad owned an MG as his first car and my Granddad was in the RAF so this would be a nice piece to own to honour them both.

It's worth getting just for the colour! ;):D

Jeff

Go on Scott you know you want to get it!!! Just be careful i dipped into K&C with a few select sets that honoured both my grandad's & before i knew it i was hooked & buying everything i could get my hands on lol

Well - I am in for two ! :eek:

I cannot believe I am starting another K&C Range :rolleyes: - oh my the Defense Budget is going to expand to WASHINGTON LEVELS NOW !! :D

Go on Scott you know you want to get it!!! Just be careful i dipped into K&C with a few select sets that honoured both my grandad's & before i knew it i was hooked & buying everything i could get my hands on lol

I know that is what is scaring me LOL.
If they made this it would definately be a purchase as this is hat my Grandad flew. I have a Italeri model of it in 1:72

picture.php

Well - I am in for two ! :eek:

I cannot believe I am starting another K&C Range :rolleyes: - oh my the Defense Budget is going to expand to WASHINGTON LEVELS NOW !! :D

Ron,its like you are stuck on some sort of huge invisible WW2 K&C Fishing line,you swim and swim away and you just get reeled right back in again!.At least you are on the line,i'm in the 'Keep net'!;):D

Rob

Congrats to all the guys (especially all of you across the big pond) who have been waiting for the RAF. Who knows, I might end up getting one myself. And that Hurricane looks spectacular.

I'd make room for one too,although whether my wife would let me build another room on the house is debatable!;)

Rob

I've heard that you can with a bit of effort make a garden shed quite cozy? Be a nice xmas pressie for the wife :D :D :D

I've heard that you can with a bit of effort make a garden shed quite cozy? Be a nice xmas pressie for the wife :D :D :D

I can hear it now mate 'Here's your Christmas shed Darling,it even comes complete with a 1/30 scale Dakota!'.I think i'd be spending Boxing day in A&E!;)

Rob

I can hear it now mate 'Here's your Christmas shed Darling,it even comes complete with a 1/30 scale Dakota!'.I think i'd be spending Boxing day in A&E!;)

Rob

haha but it will be worth it because you would still have a nice brand new Dakota sat waiting for you when you come home lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back