RAF series (3 Viewers)

Noli-Poli has one in 1/30 or 1/32 which used to belong to Chris McKenna. Its really sweet looking.

Actually, its the other way around. I bought it from Noli-Poli a while back. It is sweet and I still can't believe he sold it.

Attachments

• McKenna%202.jpg
    McKenna%202.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 134
  • McKenna%203.jpg
    McKenna%203.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 136
  • McKenna%204.jpg
    McKenna%204.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 133
Ron,its like you are stuck on some sort of huge invisible WW2 K&C Fishing line,you swim and swim away and you just get reeled right back in again!.At least you are on the line,i'm in the 'Keep net'!;):D

Rob

Rob

Its just simply amazing - just when I have talked myself out of more WWII ranges and only staying with a limited collection - BOOM ! All my plans are up in smoke ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I really wanted to refocus on the Napoleonics and Civil War - oh well, I am already wet - might as well go swimming ! :rolleyes:

That's a nice Dakka Macca;) I hope K & C do a new version of the DC-3 and other WWII aircraft currently not available in 1:30/32.

Rob

Its just simply amazing - just when I have talked myself out of more WWII ranges and only staying with a limited collection - BOOM ! All my plans are up in smoke ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I really wanted to refocus on the Napoleonics and Civil War - oh well, I am already wet - might as well go swimming ! :rolleyes:

Same here. I got hooked on the K&C cavalry and the news about the new CS zouaves, and then wham, bang, K&C hits me with all this new Bulge stuff and the Hurricane!!! Plans are meant to be altered, I guess.

McKenna's C-47 is a beast. Makes one wonder about the scale dimensions of the "Enola Gay" when KC does that! -- lancer

Brad, do you know who flew that particular spitfire?

I guess if K&C did 1 Polish spitfire chances are slim they will do another, oh well :)

Never say never. I think it would be a cool plane to make in poly.

Here are the details on this plane (as I got them from the web): This Spitfire Mk Vb represents an aircraft of No. 317 Squadron (Polish "Wilenski" Squadron) during early 1941. Fighter Squadrons started to receive Mk Vb in June 1941, after 20mm cannon armament had been adapted to the MK Va wing.

Actually, its the other way around. I bought it from Noli-Poli a while back. It is sweet and I still can't believe he sold it.

Great scene Chris,that Jimmy truck looks made for that dio,i hope K&C make another one some day

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back