RAJ-UDAIPUR2.jpg

RAJ-UDAIPUR3.jpg

Set# PW2B – NAWANAGAR STATE FORCE

RAJ-NAWANAGAR1.jpg

RAJ-NAWANAGAR2.jpg

Set# PW2C – ALWAR STATE FORCE

RAJ-ALWAR1.jpg

RAJ-ALWAR2-1.jpg

Set# PW2D – 15TH BENGAL INFANTRY (LUDIHANA SIKHS)

RAJ-15THBENGALINFANTRY1.jpg

RAJ-15THBENGALINFANTRY2.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I would have to agree that it is a fantastic piece. I was very fortunate to find this and its twin (VV-1). I spoke with Mike from Trophy of Texas and he told me an interesting story about this set and that there were two series made. The older sets were stamped with the logo of Rolls Royce on the front grill. Apparently, Rolls did not approve and so the later models were stamped with the Trophy logo. So, if you have one of these, please let us know which one you have. Both of mine are the later version.

picture.php
Hi Lawrence: I started a Trophy auto thread when the discussion centered around Mrs. Roberts as a passenger in the staff car. What do your license plates say? Mine have a "TW" and a number. I have a photo posted there.

Martyn,
Where on earth did you come across those beauties? Quite unusual, and rare!
Thanks for posting the pics.
Mike

Martyn,
Where on earth did you come across those beauties? Quite unusual, and rare!
Thanks for posting the pics.
Mike

Thanks Mike, I don't think that many sets were produced. I was very lucky to get all four in one go:D

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Lawrence: I started a Trophy auto thread when the discussion centered around Mrs. Roberts as a passenger in the staff car. What do your license plates say? Mine have a "TW" and a number. I have a photo posted there.

Tommy,
Mine have TMW113 and TMW155 on the license plates

picture.php

picture.php

Al: Here are my latest finds. Tommy

Attachments

• Tommy 001 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    Tommy 001 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 371
  • Tommy 002 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    Tommy 002 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Tommy 003 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    Tommy 003 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Tommy 005 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    Tommy 005 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 363
  • Tommy 007 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    Tommy 007 [640x480] (Copy) [320x200].jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Al: One more. Tommy

Attachments

• Tommy 008 [640x480] [320x200].jpg
    Tommy 008 [640x480] [320x200].jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 358
Hi Tommy,

You found and acquired some real treasures! Those sets will enhance your already very impressive collection. Congratulatons on a wonderful discovery and a terrific purchase!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Tommy,

You found and acquired some real treasures! Those sets will enhance your already very impressive collection. Congratulatons on a wonderful discovery and a terrific purchase!

Pat :)
Thanks Scott and Pat. Tommy

Tommy,

Congrats on the new toys. Happy to see you adding to the collection! All the best, Lawrence

Hey tommy, great mounted sets, terrific. I have to get down to see you one day. I have a sister in irving but i get so busy with my daughters i never get down there. But one day i will. How far away is irving from you?

Hey tommy, great mounted sets, terrific. I have to get down to see you one day. I have a sister in irving but i get so busy with my daughters i never get down there. But one day i will. How far away is irving from you?
About 80 miles east on Interstate 30. Please come by anytime. Thanks.

Hi Hawkeye,

Whenever you make your trip to Irving and/or Sulphur Springs, please feel free to stop by my home on the way. I live in Kansas only a few blocks off I-35. I have seen Tommy's collection and it is very much worth the trip.

If you stop by my place, please do it on the way to Irving. After you view Tommy's collection, mine will not seem like much, so you need to see mine first before you are overwhelmed with Tommy's magnificent collection! :D:D:D

Pat ;)

Hi Hawkeye,

Whenever you make your trip to Irving and/or Sulphur Springs, please feel free to stop by my home on the way. I live in Kansas only a few blocks off I-35. I have seen Tommy's collection and it is very much worth the trip.

If you stop by my place, please do it on the way to Irving. After you view Tommy's collection, mine will not seem like much, so you need to see mine first before you are overwhelmed with Tommy's magnificent collection! :D:D:D

Pat ;)
Pat is a sandbagger. He has a collection that you really need to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back