Raj & Indian Army (1 Viewer)

Mike,

Send me the photos and I'll see if I can get them bigger. No promises however :)

Thanks for your kind offer, Brad. I went back to the photos to make them larger on Photoshop 2 before I sent them to you. Even though their original width had been 2576 pixels, when I tried to increase that to 1250 or even 750, they were fuzzy????? Since they were sharp at 2576 this makes no sense to me. Oh well, I'll send them at 600 pixels to see if there is anything you can do. Thanks again..

Here are some photos of my Trophy Indian Army sets. Unfortunately, I had to reduce the pixel width from 2576 to 275 to meet the 97.7 kb Forum requirement for attachments, so they may be hard to see.
Mike: Terrific collection! I have some of the catalogue pages but I had no idea how great they would look all displayed. Thanks so much for posting these.

Here are the photos but I don't think it's a major improvement, sorry.

Attachments

• Trophy_Indian_Army_1.JPG
    Trophy_Indian_Army_1.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 264
  • Trophy_Indian_Army_2.JPG
    Trophy_Indian_Army_2.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 266
  • Trophy_Indian_Army_3.JPG
    Trophy_Indian_Army_3.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Trophy_Indian_Army_4.JPG
    Trophy_Indian_Army_4.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 266
  • Trophy_Indian_Army_5.JPG
    Trophy_Indian_Army_5.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 270
Thank you Brad, it's better now, but still would like to see "guys in green" close-up :D
Al

Thanks Martyn, Al, Tommy, and Larry. I am glad you liked it; I am only sorry that the photos didn't turn our so well. I am shooting through the glass front of a Picture frame curio with side doors using a flash, so there are a lot of problems because of the flash and mirrors.

Thanks again Brad for your help with the photos.

Thank you Brad, it's better now, but still would like to see "guys in green" close-up :D
Al

Al,

Here are a couple of photos of the Rifle Brigade figures. I can't recall at the moment what series that they were from. Victorian Army or something like that. I have also included a photo of the Artist Rifles (I think) from the same series. You will note that while the figures are not the early "skinny" sculpts, they do have the oval bases.

Attachments

• RIFLE BDE 1.JPG
    RIFLE BDE 1.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 224
  • RIFLE BDE 2.JPG
    RIFLE BDE 2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 225
  • ARTISTS RIFLES.JPG
    ARTISTS RIFLES.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 227
Found this set and was brought back from Chicago by a friend. I am a very happy camper:)

picture.php

Al,

Here are a couple of photos of the Rifle Brigade figures. I can't recall at the moment what series that they were from. Victorian Army or something like that. I have also included a photo of the Artist Rifles (I think) from the same series. You will note that while the figures are not the early "skinny" sculpts, they do have the oval bases.
Thank you, Mike. I have never seen this two sets: the Artist Rifles and the King Rifles, even I have the same casting for 2 different regiments. Something to look for:p
Al

Found this set and was brought back from Chicago by a friend. I am a very happy camper:)

picture.php
Absolutely gorgeous set, Lawrence. :eek:I still did not find one...
The Trophy elephant can be trumped only by the Trophy gun boats :D
Al

Al,

Very nice sets Mike, I have set# RO1 Army Ordnance Corps in blue uniforms.

Unfortunately I don't have any catalogue reference to the sets, I will be trying to increase my catalogue info at the London Show;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

picture.php

Great find Lawrence, you can never have too many Elephants or was that...............:D

Cheers

Lawrence,
What a great set! A Trophy classic you do not see around very often.
JW

Lawrence,
What a great set! A Trophy classic you do not see around very often.
JW

JW,

Yes it is! Always admired your set and happy to finally find one. It seems we have two different regiments. Any ideas which regiments?

JW,

Yes it is! Always admired your set and happy to finally find one. It seems we have two different regiments. Any ideas which regiments?

Hi Lawrence

The catalogue only states " All sets available in khaki or blue uniforms" no specific Regiments

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back