Raj & Indian Army (1 Viewer)

attachment.php
Tommy, I had never seen the sets before you posted the picture ;) Martyn: A different approach to displaying the Prince of Wales elephant.

Cheers

Martyn:)

Awsome collections guys
I guess hard to find now those pieces
are they older pieces??
Are they hard to come by?
I really like them
Any input on these
Thank u
Maple Leaf

Awsome collections guys
I guess hard to find now those pieces
are they older pieces??
Are they hard to come by?
I really like them
Any input on these
Thank u
Maple Leaf

Hi Maple Leaf

Sets of The Indian Army/Raj series of Trophy are hard to find. The two series that are slightly easier are American Civil War and First World War, they didn't seam to have the same appeal to collectors as IA/R, AZW or Egypt and The Sudan. ACW and WW1 sets appear on Ebay quite often, the same can not be said for The Indian Army/Raj series

Cheers

Set# EQ40 - INDIAN ARMY SUPPLY WAGON - at the halt

EQ40.jpg

Cheers

Very nice Martyn. That is the first one I have seen. Is there also an oxen drawn supply wagon?

Many thanks Tommy.:salute::

I can't find any reference to an Oxen drawn supply wagon in the Raj/Indian Army series apart from the one in the Indian Mutiny series which is set# ME2

I do have three different ones from the AZW series though;)

Cheers

Many thanks Tommy.:salute::

I can't find any reference to an Oxen drawn supply wagon in the Raj/Indian Army series apart from the one in the Indian Mutiny series which is set# ME2

I do have three different ones from the AZW series though;)

Cheers

Thanks Martyn. I think it is ME2. Do you have a photo you can post? I have never seen one but guess it is like the AZW sets you have.

Thanks Martyn. I think it is ME2. Do you have a photo you can post? I have never seen one but guess it is like the AZW sets you have.

Will do Tommy, my set ME2 has two seated British soldiers and a Native driver, the catalogue description says 6 seated soldiers but beggars can't be choosers^&grin

Just to confuse matters even more the catalogue picture has NO seated soldiers but 4 standing beside the wagon:rolleyes2:

Cheers

Hi Tommy

Here is the catalogue description

IM2.jpg

…and catalogue picture

IM1.jpg

Cheers

I wonder if those figures came with the set? The description doesn't mention anything about the figures being seated so they could be stood in the back or displayed as they are.

I wonder if those figures came with the set? The description doesn't mention anything about the figures being seated so they could be stood in the back or displayed as they are.

Looks like 2 seated on the tail gate Scott and I think the others should be as they are pictured:salute::

Cheers

Martyn,
Great wagon, like Tommy, I did not know it existed. Love the color scheme
JW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back