Raj & Indian Army (5 Viewers)

Absolutely beautiful figures. I wish I had been able to get them. The Indian cavalry are my favorites and I would love to have some Trophy figures to go beside my Somersets and Regal SoW lancers. A very colorful and varied period of history to collect and study. -- Al

Absolutely beautiful figures. I wish I had been able to get them. The Indian cavalry are my favorites and I would love to have some Trophy figures to go beside my Somersets and Regal SoW lancers. A very colorful and varied period of history to collect and study. -- Al
Thanks Al. I have seen a few singles on ebay but sets are very difficult to find.

Hi Tommy,

As usual, your displays are a visual celebration to be experienced! The figures are amazing and the manner in which you exhibit them is absolutely outstanding!

Did you use your new wide angle lens to make these photographs? If so, the lens does an excellent job!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :smile2:

Hi Tommy,

As usual, your displays are a visual celebration to be experienced! The figures are amazing and the manner in which you exhibit them is absolutely outstanding!

Did you use your new wide angle lens to make these photographs? If so, the lens does an excellent job!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :smile2:
Thanks as always Pat: Mine is a small Canon which I use without a flash and it is suitable for my photo attempts.

Tommy, your collection, and the way you display it, are both outstanding!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

{bravo}}{bravo}}Thanks Tommy it's always a pleasure viewing your collection no matter what series but must say this series is your most colorful and thanks for sharing it.{bravo}}{bravo}}

{bravo}}{bravo}}Thanks Tommy it's always a pleasure viewing your collection no matter what series but must say this series is your most colorful and thanks for sharing it.{bravo}}{bravo}}
Thank you very much.

Bikaner Camel Corp

Attachments

• Photos from 17 Mar 2013.jpg
    Photos from 17 Mar 2013.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 225
What a nice surprise Damian it's been awhile since you posted any photos and what a nice selection of photos to share featuring another of Len's outstanding sets. Looks like your getting settle into your new home.......Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

I bought that set in 2006 from the Old Toy Soldier Home.
It has been packed away ever since.
I am slowly getting organised in my new home
Hopefully there will be more pictures to follow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back