Recent purchases from Russian Manufacturers (1 Viewer)

King John Lackland Holding Magna Carta

6448%20King%20John%20Lackland%20Holding%20Magna%20Carta-X2.jpg

Great acquisitions Zach and exciting to get so many at once! I can't believe how fast the Viking with hammer sold out. I missed out on it and will hopefully get another shot at it down the road.
Thanks for sharing the excellent photos-

Joe

Just received a long awaited figure from Attica Miniatures.
superb service and painting here. The Andrea- British 24th Infantry at Isandalwana.

Beautiful painting, excellent details and base. They made the ammo box empty. which I thought would add to the visual hint of running out of ammunition in a desperate battle.

Attachments

• IMG_5561.jpg
    IMG_5561.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 528
Not that recent, probably last year, but 54th Massachusetts Volunteer in Close Combat by AeroArt, 3843.

[FONT=&quot]Aeroart Edward III[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Edward%20III%20-%20Aeroart%20-%206469-XL.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Aeroart Leonardo DaVinci[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Leonardo%20DaVinci%20%20Aeroart%20-%206471-XL.jpg
[/FONT]

Oh, I love that DaVinci figure.

Sadly, he and Alfred are already out of stock :eek:

Beautiful figures Zach! Thanks for sharing the great pics. I got Edward III too and couldn't be more pleased- it's a wonderful miniature. I will add a Leo when it is back in stock. It looks amazing.

Joe

Here is another new one. It is Julius Caesar Wearing Olive Wreath w/Driver in Chariot (4 horses) # 3815 from Aeroart. Stupidly, I took this photo from an angle in which you can see the second chariot passenger. When I get a chance I'll take another.

View attachment 140357

Thor was willing to give this to us new for $400US once. Guess we blew it - it's awesome!
Paddy for Pat & Pat

This is actually the Pegaso kit. If you are really interested in that figure, I would go to Attica b/c you know that it will be an original kit and you can work with them on pricing/detail level for the figure. They are reliable in that manner.

Tom

I second that idea! I have several Attica painted figures. all have been excellent, and fast considering what they have to do. And, yes, they will work with you if you have some custom requirements. Never had any kind of problem with them.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back