releases extended yet again (1 Viewer)

Great news Richard! Certainly appreciate your efforts. My ACW dio will grow after all. :D

Thank you Richard for all your hard work and efforts. I certainly appreciate everything you do for the hobby collector. With that said, please understand that I don't mind waiting a little longer for a release if it means a great end product.
:) Mike

I'll second that. I'm really happy with what you have been putting out.

Richard,
Thank you for all the effort to ensure soldiers are under the tree for Christmas..I'm excited to see what Sudan realeases may be here in time for Christmas now...The delay in releases, although a let down..financially are better then taking the hit I was going to at one time this summer...There is something about the anticipation of the wait for the realease to come out...it makes it more exciting when you are finally holding that piece in your hands.

Britains site showing new releases for December/January, only 1 for December. Guess just have to wait till next year. More time to save. Cheers, Robin.

Britains site showing new releases for December/January, only 1 for December. Guess just have to wait till next year. More time to save. Cheers, Robin.

My only issue is the amount of January releases. Who has $200 + right after Christmas. ALso I notice the two wagons and the RA piece all released in May that's another big chunk of change. :(

My only issue is the amount of January releases. Who has $200 + right after Christmas. ALso I notice the two wagons and the RA piece all released in May that's another big chunk of change. :(

Right going to be tough.....just may return my wife's fishing reel for xmas back for a cheaper model? however it's a nice model:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back