Repair later (1 Viewer)

sim simon

Private 2
Just waiting for the time being....

133zd.jpg

134kf.jpg

175px.jpg

178ta.jpg

finally been able to combine some BBA n BBG for this custom diorama........enjoy

simon

Very nice. A great idea having the US tankers hiding until jerry has driven past. Did you build this yourself or, was it made for you??
Mitch

Wonderful dio, superb job. As Mitch says I like the US Troops waiting for the Jerries to pass.^&cool

Rob

Very cool. I did not notice the tankers hiding at first, then I saw the second picture. Those guys are going to have a long wait. Looks like a few of the Germans are planning to stay awhile based on the guy cooking over the fire. :)

Matthew

Simon,
this is what I call a great diorama, full of action and detail
guy{bravo}}

Fantastic dio. Lots happening and the snow just looks real good. Nice use of all the different winter options. -- Al

Very nice. A great idea having the US tankers hiding until jerry has driven past. Did you build this yourself or, was it made for you??
Mitch

Yeah.....build this diorama for this story .....and thank you all for the nice comments.....will be doing a AK diorama soon.....cheers

Simon

Great and impressive job, very well made in every detail, and extremely creative!! Congratulations!!{bravo}}

Simon,

That is an outstanding display.....well done.

Raymond. {bravo}}

Great!!!!!...Original idea, and very well done!!, thanks for sharing.

Steve

Well done, Simon! The vehicles look like scale models, it's so well done. Excellent job!

Prost!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back