ROM025-ROM030 Ancient German Warriors!!! (1 Viewer)

The Germans are great!!! They will die rather nicely for my Romans^&grin
IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

WOW these look GREAT {bravo}} about that dying nicely , they were know to do a little killing as well :wink2: .. Thanks for sharing regards Gebhard

IMG_1876.jpg

Thanks for the pic Joe and congratulations on the fine additions to your collection....they look outstanding! If you kill 'em off, never fear because I hear reinforcements are coming soon!:tongue:

Joe

Very nice addition to your collection.
Can't wait to see more pics.

Thx
Oliver

Great additions to your every expanding Glory of Rome collection Joe. I received two Barbarians in the mail myself this afternoon. I must say that the detail and the paint finish on these Barbarians are just remarkable and are certainly a joy to have. There will certainly be more to be had in my future. Here are a couple of photos of them in action against some surprised Roman Legionaires . . . .
:smile2: Mike

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0001a.jpg

Noticed it didn't take you long to put hem in front of your camera Mike and again nicely staged and photograph..Joe

Looks great Mike!!!! Once again another brillant display. Looks like I'm not the only one with a ever growing "Glory of Rome" range. Your not doing to shabby yourself :wink2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back