xr1gLcL.jpg

UJ0Xptx.jpg

NNsSyrR.jpg

vGzrXwF.jpg

rJvwNnC.jpg

HLr4egq.jpg

5IsmffU.jpg

Wayne.

My latest project, a building to cross over form the Roman forum to a later era Civic building. Started out with a base and a lot of thinking and hours of casting blocks. I came up with an interchangeable doorway which is easy to fit allowing use for different eras, removeable roof for easy storage, and removeable statues. I used 1/24 dolls house moldings and doors also. At the roof apex will sit a golden eagle in Rome mode and a flag pole in civic mode. The process was long, and many errors were made and hopefully corrected. I won't go into a detailed explanation and just let the photos do the telling.

lDl53ku.jpg

wGqPT8Z.jpg

dCN7WoU.jpg

EJ1rzeO.jpg

Brilliant work! What an intensive project carried out with a wonderful design and a lot of patience. Congratulations and thank you for all of the great photos of the process.

Joe

Amazing as you scroll down this lovely building magically rises up from your workbench. It does not recognise the amount of hours involved to produce such a structure. So much satisfaction you must get, knowing you built this from your own hand. Looking forward to seeing it in your future dioramas. Robin.

Bet it took a few days to put that all together and dry etc Wayne, but you know what they say....."Rome wasn't built in a day" !{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Amazing Wayne watching it all evole into a magnificent centrepiece ! :salute:::salute:::salute::

That is awesome. How long did it take to complete? Glad you didnt let the NRL distract you on the tv.
Jas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back