Russian collectors.... (1 Viewer)

I think the new Russians are going to be like the old Russians GONE!!! Well done Andy.
Pre-ordered all 3 T-34's they look COOL ^&cool. Can't wait for the winter and caputerd.
The Figs look good will have to hit the second hand market for some older set's. On this
side of the pond RUSSIANS SELL!!!! keep em coming.:salute::

I think the new Russians are going to be like the old Russians GONE!!! Well done Andy.
Pre-ordered all 3 T-34's they look COOL ^&cool. Can't wait for the winter and caputerd.
The Figs look good will have to hit the second hand market for some older set's. On this

NotasColdasBastogne...........{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

For those who are still looking for the Russian tanks, it still looks like Treefrog has all three but you know, as they say, the early bird gets the worm :smile2: or as they say in the mother country, ранняя пташка получает червя :smile2:

are you on a commission? you have been doing the sales pitch most of the day
Mitch

Definitely. How else do you think I can afford this hobby? ^&grin

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this about the new T-34's, but on the tank #25, the figure that comes with it looks to be the same officer from RA010 anti-tank gun set, and the tank #23 the figure looks almost identical to one of the tankers from the RA013 T-34/85.^&confuse

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this about the new T-34's, but on the tank #25, the figure that comes with it looks to be the same officer from RA010 anti-tank gun set, and the tank #23 the figure looks almos t identical to one of the tankers from the RA013 T-34/85.^&confuse

I would not be surprised

Nice one NACAB, hope you enjoy your purchases, post pics when you get them all{bravo}} Good to see folk enjoying their collection, great hobby this isn't it:smile2:^&cool

Rob

Interesting but, will have to go and look at the older sets figures you mention. I would have hoped they would have been new sculpts at least
Mitch

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this about the new T-34's, but on the tank #25, the figure that comes with it looks to be the same officer from RA010 anti-tank gun set, and the tank #23 the figure looks almost identical to one of the tankers from the RA013 T-34/85.^&confuse

I just noticed this and apologies if already mentioned but the K & C site lists the new Russian figures as a continuation of the Fall of Berlin series.

Oh well thats ok then if the figures are the same as mentioned then it just means they survived the earlier battles!!!!!!!!
Mitch

I was wondering too if they are one in the same, oh well very glad to have the Ivans. My Volksturm panzerfaust troops need some targets. {sm3}

I just wanted to express my appreciation for Andy's willingness to add some outstanding pieces to a line that -- as he's made abundently clear -- doesn't sell as well as most others. I can't decide whether to get a T-34, but I'll probably cave. I am sold on the Russian infantry. All the poses are solid, multi-purpose poses that make the units useful in any Stalingrad or Berlin diorama.
So... Thanks, Andy!

Baryatinskiy's book calls this the Uralmash drop forged turret; 2050 made between 10/42 & 3/44. Also shipped to other factories for assembly

The chassis tells us the rest in regards to factory and timeframe. The standardized side mounted external fuel tanks, configuration of hand rails, radio and full complement of rubber rmmed road wheels point to 183 Facotry (summer 1943).

The chassis tells us the rest in regards to factory and timeframe. The standardized side mounted external fuel tanks, configuration of hand rails, radio and full complement of rubber rmmed road wheels point to 183 Facotry (summer 1943).

Baryatinskiy's book calls this the Uralmash drop forged turret; 2050 made between 10/42 & 3/44. Also shipped to other factories for assembly

Riiiivvvveeetttt, rrrriiiiivvvveeeeetttt, rrrriiiivvvveeeetttt..............wow only on TREEFROG would we see an analysis of the minutia of wheel types, turret type, production numbers etc. I'm actually very impressed with the passion my fellow collectors have on the history of these U.S.S.R. AFV's. This is what collecting and bringing history to life is all about, good stuff gentlemen! Now back to the books I'd like to know what kind of FLUX CAPACITOR these tanks came with. {sm4}

Is uralmesh a manufacturer? remember reading something about them and the Sverdlovski factory using a large ford to produce a couple of thousand T-34 turrets for two factories
Mitch

Is uralmesh a manufacturer? remember reading something about them and the Sverdlovski factory using a large ford to produce a couple of thousand T-34 turrets for two factories
Mitch

Uralmash is the short form name of the Urals Machine-Building Plant located at Yekaterinburg in the Urals mountains, a huge facility built in the 1930s.

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back