Sammy's Eastern Front Dio pics (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Registered Member
Here are the final pictures of my diorama that David did. There are more pictures listed under First Legion as well. There will be two sets of pictures here on TM Terrain on this thread for a total of 15. Enjoy....Sammy

100_0489.jpg

Russian roof top sniper taking aim

100_0488.jpg

My favorite FL German Potato masher thrower

100_0487.jpg

The walkway

100_0486.jpg

Rooftop snipers

100_0485.jpg

Bringing up reinforcements

100_0483.jpg

100_0482.jpg

Russians on the attack!

2nd set of pics

100_0454.jpg

Russians suprised by machine gunner!!

100_0452.jpg

Recon vehicle giving close support attack.

100_0441-1.jpg

again the detail of the church is stunning.

100_0437-1.jpg

germans advancing.

100_0434-1.jpg

sniper in the fallen ruins.

100_0433-1.jpg

german lookout post on the over head walk way.

100_0431-1.jpg

100_0499.jpg

the full picture of dio.
Thanks to David at T.M. Terrain for doing this outstanding dio for me, we had alot of fun going back and forth with ideas and must say I cannot be any happier!!! David I hope my soldiers have done your dio work justice, and I look forward to the next winter dio in the coming months...Sammy

Sammy,

Again an amazing dio and photos, complimented strongly by those great FL figures. Alby

I can see why you're happy! :eek: Fantastic modelling skills. :cool::cool:

Jeff

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, and I agree with Louis that I think this is one of the best WWII dios out there (biased of course:)) and alreadt looking forward to our winter dio in the summer...Sammy

Hi guys

Thanks for all the great comments. I really enjoyed making it and I am looking forward to working with Sammy on a winter dio later this year.
I love seeing it populated with troops- it makes it come alive. I always try to take some photos of what I have made before I ship it but hardly ever with figures on so it is always a delight to get photos from customers with their collection in the dio.

David
TMTerrain

You lucky guy Sammy, what an amazing piece of work. David certainly did a very nice job on this.

Thanks for showing off that diorama, love the last shot that shows it in all of it's glory, just spectacular, David is one talented modeler and good for you Sammy to own such a beautiful, one of a kind diorama.

Thumbs up all around...........

This dio presents so many photo opportunities. The layout is clever and variety of scenic elements really draws the viewer in. I'd be constantly moving the figures around to create new scenes.

Great collaboration Sammy and David from concept through completion.

Very nice display by David for Sammy's diorama. Thanks for the photos of your diorama and figures. Very interesting and it shows a story of the battle. J:salute::

Dude that is awesome looking. Thanks for sharing and excellent job.

Again looks awesome "Butch" another step towards the DARK side.............:wink2:

Many thanks to the nice comments, if anyone has any questions about the dio or Davids work at T.M.Terrain please contact me, I would be glad to answer any questions...Sammy

outstanding work , ive only just started this hobby and iam amazed at the quality of work put in to the dioramas

My first visit to this part of the forum and your diorama is brilliant and second to none. I've just visited TM Terrain and I'm impressed. I'll be spending some time there for ideas and possibilities.

Wow, One of the best diorama's I have seen . Looks like this one is a keeper ! ^&grin

Best looking buildings I've seen. With the FL figures, it is an unbeatable dio. Love the Russians firing from the ruined roof with all the displaced shingles. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back