Sammy's Eastern Front Dio pics (1 Viewer)

Best looking buildings I've seen. With the FL figures, it is an unbeatable dio. Love the Russians firing from the ruined roof with all the displaced shingles. -- Al

Thanks for the kind words Al, Panzer Ace, now that I have had this dio for about 2 months or so I still find little things here and there that I did not notice before and makes it that much more enjoyable, I'm hoping to add 2 more dios from David this year to my cabinet, a winter dio, plus a facade type of dio for the next London show (hopefully) and next year a DAK dio!!...Sammy

Hey Sammy i keep looking at this Thread what superb buildings mate.................{bravo}}Hows the meat game keeping busy???

Hey Sammy i keep looking at this Thread what superb buildings mate.................{bravo}}Hows the meat game keeping busy???

Thanks again Wayne, the buildings really do look even better in the flesh!! really pleased about the outcome of the whole dio, but I think the winter dio that David and I have planned will be a show stopper, it's going to be a totally different look then anything that I can remember seeing out there. hopefully by late 2011 it will be completed.

Meat business is getting tough here in the U.S.A. the price of beef is continuing to rise as much as gas{eek3}..but people have to eat so were still plenty busy, plus Easter in a few weeks, really busy at the time of year, how's it going in Aussie??...Sammy

Thanks again Wayne, the buildings really do look even better in the flesh!! really pleased about the outcome of the whole dio, but I think the winter dio that David and I have planned will be a show stopper, it's going to be a totally different look then anything that I can remember seeing out there. hopefully by late 2011 it will be completed.

Meat business is getting tough here in the U.S.A. the price of beef is continuing to rise as much as gas{eek3}..but people have to eat so were still plenty busy, plus Easter in a few weeks, really busy at the time of year, how's it going in Aussie??...Sammy

Yeah flat out mate prices are steady but like you say people have to eat thats why we will always have a job,easter busy time but 5 days off will be worth it look forward to seeing the new project............{sm0}

2nd set of pics

100_0454.jpg

Russians suprised by machine gunner!!

100_0452.jpg

Recon vehicle giving close support attack.

100_0441-1.jpg

again the detail of the church is stunning.

100_0437-1.jpg

germans advancing.

100_0434-1.jpg

sniper in the fallen ruins.

100_0433-1.jpg

german lookout post on the over head walk way.

100_0431-1.jpg

100_0499.jpg

the full picture of dio.
Thanks to David at T.M. Terrain for doing this outstanding dio for me, we had alot of fun going back and forth with ideas and must say I cannot be any happier!!! David I hope my soldiers have done your dio work justice, and I look forward to the next winter dio in the coming months...Sammy

Simply Excellent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back