San Antonio Soldier Show Photos (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting great pictures! The upcoming unpainted figures, which brand are they (indians and Western I guess)?

Cheers,
Paulo

Great pictures Michael. Thank you very much for taking the time to post them. Makes me feel almost like I was there myself.:)

Here are some pictures I took at the Show. It was great show and gets bigger every year. The first few pictures are Mike form Sierra Toy Soldiers, Matt from Hobby Bunker, and Pam with her husband from BRUNTON’S BARRACKS.

Mike.jpg

Mike 2.JPG

Matt1.JPG

Matt2.JPG

Pam.JPG

Thank you very much Mike for shooting pics and for taking the time to post them here. I wish I could've been there. It looks like everyone had a great time! I can't wait until next year's Westcoaster. I will photo document it again like you did for us here. Thanks again!

Joe

Thanks Mike and Carlos for the fine show report and photos. I enjoyed viewing the pics but would not be use to 90 plus degrees weather. John

Thanks, Mike and Carlos, for giving us a look inside the show!

This must be the only toy soldier show that George (Warrior) doesn't attend :D

Prost!
Brad

Prost!
Brad

Yea.......

and I wanted to have a drink with George and argue...I mean discuss basketball...:p

you guys are welcome for the pics...

Yea.......

and I wanted to have a dozen drinks with George and argue...I mean discuss basketball and confess that I am actually a Celtics fan...:p

Fixed if for you................;)..........good luck tomorrow night, this is going to be a war, can't wait.

Prost!
Brad

True, actually this one and the West Coaster; that will change in 2011, plan on being at both with my better half along for the trip.............

True, actually this one and the West Coaster; that will change in 2011, plan on being at both with my better half along for the trip.............

Great news, George! I look forward to meeting you and your much better half, and even more importantly :eek::p checking out those FL figures of yours!
All joking aside, this really is fantastic news. I'm still trying to pay down my expenditures from the previous Westcoaster.....but I'm quite excited (and anxious) now that it sounds like the FL Warrior will be at the Westcoaster 2011! Last year's show was tremendous.....most fun I've had in a long, long time. Sounds like the 2011 show is going to be even better!
Joe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back