Sapper's collection (2 Viewers)

sapper

Sergeant First Class
I decided to show my collection and being rather extensive I will start with early history and progress up to Vietnam which is my latest collection. This will take some threads to be posted and will be spaced over time. Not all of the collection will be shown as i'm working on at least 6 unfinished projects that require more figures to be collected. I hope you like what i've put together. Regards Greg
Greeks and Persians.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Romans
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Really like the Hot Gates and sally out of the fort

Excellent display.Really like your Roman fort-I tried a similar thing for the dinner back in July but was limited by the dimensions allowed.well done.

The beauty about collecting more than one series means while you are waiting on one series to be released, others can fill the wait time, which generally translate to something on the way regularly. Look forward to seeing how you roll out your collection Greg. You are off to a great start. Robin.

What ? What ? What ?
You just show us beautifull Romans and ....
This is a sapper

sapper-cropped-small.jpg

{sm4}

Thankyou gents for the interest. Still on the ancient era with Alexander and Carthage war elephant dioramas to be posted today. Maybe also touching on the next era, the Vikings.The crusaders will follow them. Regards Greg.

No Carthaginian elephant today, tomorrow. Alexander and some Viking now. Regards Greg.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Vikings
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You have got this series covered Greg. Like the battle lines, very impressive. Robin.

Ditto Robin's comments. Looking forward to seeing more. :salute::

Steve

Thanks Steve and Robin, i've been doing a lot of photographing lately and you might see the standard of photos improving. Still not perfect. Regards Greg.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Those Viking dios look great.You have a great collection.
Mark

Vikings returning from a raid.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Carthaginian elephant. I have not been able to complete this scene. Waiting on more Romans. Next post will be the Crusaders. Regards Greg
attachment.php
t
attachment.php

attachment.php

I really like the collection and the photos. I am clearly partial to covering the figure bases. You should probably extend that to your Ancient Greek collection.

Thankyou Andanna, Mark and Steve for your interest and comments. Here are some Crusaders and Sarracens. Regards Greg
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beautiful colourful series Greg. The castle looks magic. Now you have one series I do not collect, but I am happy to admire yours. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back