attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Greg...your Roman/Barbarian set up reminds me so much of the first battle scene in Gladiators...very nice...especially the Roman formation lines...

Just updating my collection section Mike but thanks for your comments. That's where i stole some ideas from that film. I have quite a few dioramas still in progress that need adding too before I can say they are finished. One I think you will particularly like, the battle on The Plains of Abraham with mass figures. If some figures arrive this week I might be able to tick a few dioramas off the list. Regards Greg.

I don't know where to start.... but I will. The battle in Germania is fun to look at, JJD's Fort really must be great to display) I like the guys on the ladder. The competition dios are just fantastic.

Thanks
Steve

Impressive Greg to say the least a visit to your house would be an enjoyable way to spend a day I reckon, cheers for posting mate.

Great photos Greg.
Keep them coming:salute::

Steve

Greg, there are all fantastic dioramas, especially the Roman ones, but I love the Vietnam scene with the tunnel rats! One of my old friends, James Sotomeyer, was a dog handler in Vietnam and a tunnel rat, and that's the first time I've ever scene a diorama depicting one of these underground battles. Well done!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

Thanks gents for the comments and likes. My favourite period in collecting would be from the Vikings back to the Greeks and including the Romans and Saxons. The Vietnam diorama actually won two first places in our local diorama competition. I think the unique aspect of above ground below ground made the difference in the voting. Here is a photo of what stage my Spartan, Persian diorama is at with a lot more to be added. Regards Greg.
attachment.php

Great looking series of dios. :salute:: Especially like the Romans. Chris

They are awesome. I especially like the Vietnam double layer dio. Thats fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back