Selling off Collection (2 Viewers)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Hey everyone. Decided that toy soldier collecting is no longer my thing and have decided to sell.off my collection.

I will be keeping some things but the Majority has to go.

As many of you know I have a vast collection.of King and Country, Trophy, Britains and lots more.

If anyone is looking for anything specific please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Scott

Hey everyone. Decided that toy soldier collecting is no longer my thing and have decided to sell.off my collection.

As many of you know I have a vast collection.of King and Country, Trophy, Britains and lots more.

Thanks, Scott

Scott do you have ws174?

Hi - can you give us a hint as to what periods you have?
ACW, WWI, WWII, AZW, etc?

Hi Scott,
I'm still looking for some of the original K &C Cuirassiers.
Cheer's,
Johnboy

Hope you are holding onto your MG series, they are the best. Disappointed you have lost interest Scott, not looking forward to the day when it happens to me. All the best. Robin.

Oh sure I get back and now you decide you don't want to play anymore? Hoping this is some attempt at attraction...... If not, you do not have the Santa Jeep do you?{sm4}

Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott
Sorry to hear you've lost interest for the present. No doubt, like so many hobbies you will come back to it in a decade or three !{sm4}
Good luck with the disposal of your collection.
Regards
Steve

Hi, sorry to hear you're Splitting from your collection.

I am looking for Conte Spartans and Persian as well as WWII US Figures and Sets (Beach Sets, Figures and Dioramas) Thank you! All the best Andreas

Plastic Figurea as well? Looking for Cherilea Crescent and Lone Star, Reamsa and Jecsan

I'm a little confused Scott. You indicated you wanted to sell a good portion of your collection but haven't posted any further details. Unless you want people to contact you via pm, do you intend to provide more details, such as providing a list of what you have for sale.

Brad

Got a lot of stuff going on mate.

I'm going to keep a small portion of my collection. But for now if anyone is looking for any:

K&C:

Arnhem 44
Battle of the bulge
D-Day
Germans
Fields of Battle
Modern Forces
Vietnam
Napoleonic

Trophy:

Napoleonic

Britains:

Napoleonic

Conte Romans.

Scott

Oh sure I get back and now you decide you don't want to play anymore? Hoping this is some attempt at attraction...... If not, you do not have the Santa Jeep do you?{sm4}

Haha nothing personal honest bud! I'll still be about!

Scott

Got a lot of stuff going on mate.

I'm going to keep a small portion of my collection. But for now if anyone is looking for any:

K&C:

Arnhem 44
Battle of the bulge
D-Day
Germans
Fields of Battle
Modern Forces
Vietnam
Napoleonic

Trophy:

Napoleonic

Britains:

Napoleonic

Conte Romans.

Scott

Why don't you post a list of what you have or ask people to contact you to obtain a list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back