She says No VC here (1 Viewer)

There are certain events in this world that you can pretty much always count on …

The tide comes in, the tide goes out.
Taxes go up, the services goes down.
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
The Patriots win the Super Bowl and George celebrates.

and of course …

Steve comes up with another excellent VS diorama.
Little details are wonderful and smart story line.
BUT … do trust that mama-san. {eek3}

--- LaRRy

There are certain events in this world that you can pretty much always count on …

The tide comes in, the tide goes out.
Taxes go up, the services goes down.
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
The Patriots win the Super Bowl and George celebrates.

and of course …

Steve comes up with another excellent VS diorama.
Little details are wonderful and smart story line.
BUT … do trust that mama-san. {eek3}

--- LaRRy

Cheers Larry, that's good of you to say !

Yeah the VC are probably hiding somewhere !{sm2}

Steve

You've nailed! {eek3} As I already said, little details make a big difference .:eek: Once again, I've felt I ought to tell you that you're an artist!

Cheers

Enrico

Andy's upcoming release of a civilian carrying a baby would also fit so well into this scene. Robin.

You've nailed! {eek3} As I already said, little details make a big difference .:eek: Once again, I've felt I ought to tell you that you're an artist!

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks Enrico, glad you like it !^&grin

Steve

Andy's upcoming release of a civilian carrying a baby would also fit so well into this scene. Robin.

Yep and when released she'll be added to the local population, as there's so many different scenes you can create with some civilians.

Steve

Yep and when released she'll be added to the local population, as there's so many different scenes you can create with some civilians.

Steve

Yes, I will getting this figure also. Your dio's are inspirational Steve. Robin.

Steve mate,
Another outstanding Dio. I can't wait to see what you will do with the M113A1 when it comes out in April. Keep up the great work.
Cheers Howard:salute::

Steve mate,
Another outstanding Dio. I can't wait to see what you will do with the M113A1 when it comes out in April. Keep up the great work.
Cheers Howard:salute::

Cheers Howard for the encouragement. Yep looking forward to all these VN releases being released in the near future !

Steve

I echo the other comments, another superb dio. Chris

Thanks for kind words Chris, glad your liking them !

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back