So Lets Talk About Arnhem / Market Garden (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
So what could be next for Arnhem ?

Andy mentioned at least one more vehicle so what's the expectations?

Personally Im thinking its going to be some sort of medical jeep. Maybe a driver,.wounded passenger and stretcher with wounded like the original set?

We absolutely have to get a figure of Frost. Can't have an Arnhem range without him!

Maybe a figure of Baskeyfield V.C receiver with a 17lber. Firing it with a wounded para trying to help him load the gun and a dead para lying in the background and some loose shells/ ammo crates.

Wounded and dead paras. One being tended to by a medic.

The releases will no doubt be limited so cannot expect too much.

Any other thoughts?

Scott

There were 20 sculpts done by Andy for these latest releases and so far there has been 13, so another 7 are due to drop in. Robin.

Scott, I think some dead or wounded Para's are over-due, plus the idea of a medic sounds great.

Who needs Frost, he is already at the bridge head.{sm4}, Robin.

Attachments

• P9040001.jpg
    P9040001.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 234
  • P6100002.jpg
    P6100002.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 239
  • P5180001.jpg
    P5180001.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 252
  • P4070007.jpg
    P4070007.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 247
Who needs Frost, he is already at the bridge head.{sm4}, Robin.

Hi,
Great Dioramas, the furniture is fantastic with the figures, where did you get the furniture and what scale is it,

Kind Regards

Kevin from London

Hi,
Great Dioramas, the furniture is fantastic with the figures, where did you get the furniture and what scale is it,

Kind Regards

Kevin from London

Thanks Kevin, Market Garden is one of my core series I collect. The furniture is from Playmobil Victorian period with a quick spray paint. Mostly works for this scale, some pieces can be a fraction too big, so you need to pick and choose. Robin.

I'd like to see more German SS armour releases. Some late war Arnhem SS as well.

ARNHEM! Don' Forget a NEW Larger BREN GUN Carrier like, ANO-15 Style!---A 75MMPAK Howitzer Team---Hand-to-Combat-!

Not sure why my post has disappeared I put yesterday???? I would like to see Frost as a series without him is unthinkable as he played such a prominent role in the battle. Would like to see a flame thrower team and, don't think we will see much more after the next batch are released. Definitely don't think we will see any more Vehicles with the range being P'd on. that would mean standard painted AFV's and premium painted figures!!
Mitch

So what could be next for Arnhem ?

Andy mentioned at least one more vehicle so what's the expectations?

Personally Im thinking its going to be some sort of medical jeep. Maybe a driver,.wounded passenger and stretcher with wounded like the original set?

We absolutely have to get a figure of Frost. Can't have an Arnhem range without him!

Maybe a figure of Baskeyfield V.C receiver with a 17lber. Firing it with a wounded para trying to help him load the gun and a dead para lying in the background and some loose shells/ ammo crates.

Wounded and dead paras. One being tended to by a medic.

The releases will no doubt be limited so cannot expect too much.

Any other thoughts?

Scott

I would love to see a para being tended to by a German medic.

What about a shot up german staff car with dead german general inside?

Or germans with machine guns mounted on crates firing upwards at polish paras.british planes that are landing.

Also a shot up British 'special' jeep with some dead paras beside it qould be a nice piece too.

Scott

How about either German SS MG teams or Mortar teams? The Red Devils took a lot of abuse from those weapons trying to get to the bridge.There are still a lot of options on the Armoured car front to be had as well. Graebner's charge across the bridge. With all these British releases we need some Germans for them to attack. How about the following? Sd Kfz 231, a 251/9, a 250/9, a 222? How about Graebner crossing the bridge. Let's not forget the Fallschirmjager around Nijmegen. They would go great with the new American Airborne releases.
A Col. Frost figure would be great. I bet we'll see his figure someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back