Some of my work (1 Viewer)

Packing up for a brief vacation from my driveway last week an odd occurrence transpired...a rip in the space-time continuum formed in my front street. Needless to say I was flabbergasted when evil skeletons and their flying minions came through looking for trouble. I went in and grabbed my rifle when ...low and behold...soldiers from the future, past and distant past came down the street and proceeded to side with the forces of good...right in my front drive!

DriveWayFantasy15FinalCompressed.jpg

Packing up for a brief vacation from my driveway last week an odd occurrence transpired...a rip in the space-time continuum formed in my front street. Needless to say I was flabbergasted when evil skeletons and their flying minions came through looking for trouble. I went in and grabbed my rifle when ...low and behold...soldiers from the future, past and distant past came down the street and proceeded to side with the forces of good...right in my front drive!

View attachment 225391

Well, I bet you and your neighbours thought that was quite bizarre !{sm4}{sm4}

Steve

Like it, but snow in Texas also seems bizarre to me, is it fake or real snow?

Hi Oz,
We usually get some snow in Northern areas of Texas, though this was just a light dusting this time. It melted fairly quickly. There have been odd years when snow will reach further south into Texas. Thanks for the interest in my State.
Russ

Hi Russ, thanks for the snow info, and good to know you survived the invasion in time ^&cool

Matt,
I spent some time in Western Australia as a young Marine back in the 80s. Beautiful women and a great time to be had. I was able to see some ostriches (some big bird) and kangaroo in the wild. Pretty cool for this Texan.
Best, Russ

Russ, Western Australia sure has some nice 'scenery', the large bird was most likely a Emu which are Grey and found in most inland areas of Australia, especially on grassy plains. I've never been to Texas or the US for that matter, I do have a relation that owned a cattle ranch somewhere in Texas, but is now retired and I believe now lives in College Station. Matt

German recce platoon move through Northern Italian town, late summer 1944. Tropical and continental wear was commonly seen in the Mediterranean climes. I took this photo in Rome over the past summer. The figures are 1/18th Ultimate soldier. The vehicles are 1/43 scale. Computer composite work done. Which do you prefer...black and white or color?
GermanArmoredCarItaly10ColorSignedCompressed.jpgGermanArmoredCarItaly10BlackandWhiteSignedCompressed.jpg

German recce platoon move through Northern Italian town, late summer 1944. Tropical and continental wear was commonly seen in the Mediterranean climes. I took this photo in Rome over the past summer. The figures are 1/18th Ultimate soldier. The vehicles are 1/43 scale. Computer composite work done. Which do you prefer...black and white or color?
View attachment 225905View attachment 225906

I go with the B&W photo myself. Well done !

Steve

Thanks Horus! Black and white it is. Final pic. Added a street urchin and fixed the exhaust. Final piece I think. Thanks for the help Gents.

Attachments

• GermanArmoredCarItalyFinalCopySignedCompressed.jpg
    GermanArmoredCarItalyFinalCopySignedCompressed.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 243
After the winter, the green arrives to the battlefield again. German-Polish border. Spring, 1946.
KatyshaFinalSignedCompressed.jpg

1/43 scale German artillery platform and 1/18th scale German action figures. Photoshop and stock photograph.
DesertGermanTankPictureFinalFinalFinalSignedCompressed.jpg

I see the keen gardener is watering the tree !

Steve

Italian Army soldiers move (tactical combat) into Commonwealth occupied territory in North Africa., 1942. They wear a mix of continental green and tropical wear which was typical in the North African theater. They are supported by AB41 armored cars. Forces of Valor 1/32 scale Italians and 1/43 scale armored cars manipulated with photoshop.
DesertItalianAB41Work6Figure5BlastSignedCompressed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back