Some Rev War scenes (1 Viewer)

I like them, Mark, nicely done! Well composed!

How did you do the shell burst? I can't tell if that's Photoshopped in, or if it's a wad of cotton with a small lamp inside. Either way, it's a nice effect.

Prost!
Brad

How did you do the shell burst? I can't tell if that's Photoshopped in, or if it's a wad of cotton with a small lamp inside. Either way, it's a nice effect.

Prost!
Brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks. I have to chuckle a little........that was my first attempt at making an explosion and I hesitated to post that picture as it didn't turn out exactly as I wanted. Yes, it is a cotton ball with a small light inside. I agree that it is effective but I have to work on it a bit more.

Mark

Hi Brad,

Thanks. I have to chuckle a little........that was my first attempt at making an explosion and I hesitated to post that picture as it didn't turn out exactly as I wanted. Yes, it is a cotton ball with a small light inside. I agree that it is effective but I have to work on it a bit more.

Mark

Mark...it looks great...maybe a touch of different shades of grey might help....but then again...I would leave it alone...it really looks great.

Very nicely done Mark . . . . enjoyed them all . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks for posting. These are some very good pics.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting these great photos of your diorama. I think the scenes are remarkably well presented and, consequently, they are a pleasure to view.

By the way, I would not mess with the lighted explosion. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." And, I think it looks too good to require or risk any improvment!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Great scene and very clever idea with the explosion! {bravo}}

Jeff

Great pictures Mark..love that explosion{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Nice scene and figures Mark.

What brand are the figures? I assume they are the Continental Army?

Scott

Nice scene and figures Mark.

What brand are the figures? I assume they are the Continental Army?

Scott

Thank you all for your comments and feedback.

Scott--to answer your question, yes these are W Britains figures from their AWI range. I pictured figures from their Continentals firing line and some from their New Jersey regiments.

Mark

Speaking of Revolutionary War scenes, how great was the set up for the standard this go around? Its almost enough to make me break my rule about collecting more than one series. At the very least I think I'm going to get pulled into getting a few of the Irish Grenadiers, they look amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back