something different post a picture of your favorite K&C diorama (2 Viewers)

Lastly- Debrito- what do you mean by dissapeared? Do you not collect anymore?

Regards,
Sandor

Sandor, I concentrated all my collection on the unpainted kits, I sold my entire collection..3 mores from Berlin 1945

Attachments

• IMG_0456RA-copy.jpg
    IMG_0456RA-copy.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 422
  • img_5536.jpg
    img_5536.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 429
  • salute.jpg.jpg
    salute.jpg.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 442
Hi,
First of all, I just wanted to say to everyone what a great bunch of dioramas these are! From that Egyptian temple to the pontoon Bridge, from that gun emplacment, to those airfields, these are some great setups! Second, I wanted to ask Wayne who made those tall walls (not the H&A ones) in the following photos (I want some for my Hougoumont):

Lastly- Debrito- what do you mean by dissapeared? Do you not collect anymore?

Regards,
Sandor

Yeah matey there made by foamscene in England,there good value and a good company to deal with.

www.foamscenes.com/

The Charge of the Light Brigade...............

Jeff

Attachments

• cotlb.jpg
    cotlb.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 478
More of the charge..... This was taken at King & Country UK's showroom and perfectly displays their fantantic Crimea range. Also includes unpainted masters / castings of the later releases. Thanks Tony!

DSCN3782.jpg

Last one from K&C's UK showroom. A great D Day diorama featuring a couple of the rare LCM3 Mechanised Landing Craft that was never made available to buy.....

DSCN3794.jpg

Guy i must say your battle of the bulge set ups are really something to be proud of they are indeed very accurate and filled with stuning detail![/QUOTE]

Would you like to see a few more ?
here are a couple more
guy{sm4}
005bis.jpgDSCI0012.JPG20.03.2010 007-1.jpgDSCI0054.JPG

I would really like to post some stuff, but cannot get the site to pick up my pictures. Would any of you guys be willing to upload them for me?

Thanks,

Shyguy151

Awesome pic,s Frank this is a superb thread what the forum should be all about showing off our collections thanks to all so far.

This thread sure is a great assembly of terrific displays/dioramas.
Very, very nice and thanks to all for showing these beautiful works.
Konrad

I would really like to post some stuff, but cannot get the site to pick up my pictures. Would any of you guys be willing to upload them for me?

Thanks,

Shyguy151

You have my email matey send them i will gladly post them.

Hello Everyone, Here are a few of my favorite. Sorry about the glare coming from the glass case.
4.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back