Spitfire - Summer 1940 (1 Viewer)

An excellent set of pictures! The British airforce has always been your thing.....

Superb work Jack, tremendous scene^&cool What an aircraft , the most beautiful/famous fighter of all time bar none, those elipitical wings set her apart :salute::

Thanks for posting

Rob

Nice mate can't beat K&C affordable planes :wink2: I have the Hurricane and its a old time favourite of mine,one day it will get some figures.

Very nice scene(s) here. Excellent plane! Is that the J. Jenkins Spanish house in the background? I've been looking at this building, like the way it has an interior and 2nd floor.

Hello! you bought some shrubbery, and learnt some new tricks with the PC. Very good....:salute::
Wayne.

Another goody Marty and be careful, you might take Waynepoo's dio factory mantle! {sm4}

Tom

Superb work Jack, tremendous scene^&cool What an aircraft , the most beautiful/famous fighter of all time bar none, those elipitical wings set her apart :salute::

Thanks for posting

Rob
And a piece of trivia for those who may not know; those beautiful wings were designed by a woman.

Great pieces and dio.

Great warbird, my favourite for sure. The RAF series is one of K&C's best IMO and I always enjoy seeing dioramas using them. Nice work. I especially liked the moving propeller effect. ^&cool

Thank you everyone for the comments and the 'likes'. It is a beautiful model that I picked up sans box for a ridiculously good price. The Jenkins house in the background is an excellent piece which for me represented very good value. i have not really used it before but

Was anyone else shocked that Rob is a fan of the Spitfire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back