spitfire (1 Viewer)

I would like to see it also the pics from the show were not sufficient to show it fully and its missing from the warbirds section on TG site.
Mitch

here is the best picture I could find taken at the London show last saturday
guy
spit.jpg

here is the best picture I could find taken at the London show last saturday
guy
View attachment 140870

I was told it is a wooden prototype and 1/28 scale

TG are wondering, given the previous releases of this plane, whether there is sufficient interest to make it or whether to focus on other planes

Gazza

Too bad the angle of the picture can`t enable us to better evaluate the plane. I thought it was 1/30, why 1/28 ?!? If it has the same standards of the Dornier 335 it will certainly be a magnificent model; at least the propeller details, the only thing actually seen in this pic, are promising… ^&grin

Spoke with Tom this morning and he told me the Spitfire was a one of

Spitfire is overdone. There are so many other great planes that have not been produced by other manufactures. I would not buy another one. Larry.

Concentrate on other planes,the SPIT has been done already.

The different TS Spits that I've seen don't appear to have been done up to the same level of sophistication and detail as Gunn's FW-190.

The Spits are well covered lets move on to others...Ron

So, how did we end up with so many Rolls-Royce armored cars? ^&confuse And how about all those Tiger tanks? {eek3} I had assumed that the different producers were trying to outdo each other, the idea being that "we, brand a, can best brand x." Is that not the way that things work, or are AFV replicas different from aircraft replicas?:)

Spitfires are like Tigers. Apparently, you can never have enough.

Brad
(owner of two Spits and three Tigers)

Spitfires are like Tigers. Apparently, you can never have enough.

Brad
(owner of two Spits and three Tigers)

Very true Brad, certain things collectors will always want and this Spit is of course different from the Mk1 etc. Plenty of Tigers,Spits and Shermans, it's the way of things!

Rob

Very true Brad, certain things collectors will always want and this Spit is of course different from the Mk1 etc. Plenty of Tigers,Spits and Shermans, it's the way of things!

Rob

Rob

To summon the Devil you need only say 'I summon thee' three times. To summon Rob just start talking Spitfires!

It is, as they say, the aircraft that Harrods would sell!

Jack

Rob

To summon the Devil you need only say 'I summon thee' three times. To summon Rob just start talking Spitfires!

Jack

^&grin

It's true I can't deny, bloody wonderful aircraft in it's design and all it stands for:salute::

Love that saying!

Rob

Rob

Jack

Well, what works with you? ^&grin

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back