Stalingrad 1942-43 (4 Viewers)

Wow! Just amazing. The factory came out really well, but after seeing your images with the figures, even more impressive.
{bravo}}

Great looking photos Frank and the buildings are impressive. One thing of suggestion for this scene would be to lose the guy in back carrying the MG34. All of the other figures are in combat ready/urgency mode and he is the lone one walking relaxed without a care which to me looks out of place. Awesome photos though.

Yeah, I thought about that too, but in the end included it. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the kind words guys,

Here is another angle, using Soviets this time. Civilians are War Park

Great photos again. The factory came out very well. Good to see the Stug again.

What a fantastic dio you built & needless to say the pictures are so lifelike. Can't wait to see future installments.

:salute::

More excellent photos Frank. I like those Soviet figures/vehicles and the WP civilians are nice as well.

I wanted to try direct lighting (simulated sunlight) for a change, as it can produce interesting textures and shadows.

Mixed group of Soviet Army and Navy soldiers assault down the rail line.

I finally have a scenic piece big enough to hold multiple vehicles spaced out naturally.

{bravo}}

Such a great 'canvas' for you to work with-simply amazing

I was actually looking at these photos on FB this morning and must say, these are amongst the best. The angle of the camera is just perfect.

i would also like to point out that your weathering is just tremendous.

I just can't believe how real these images look.

{bravo}}

This one especially:

2020_11_22_DSC_0008_small(2).jpg

Thanks guys,

Sometimes, composition, framing, perspective, depth of field, lighting, contrast, color, shading, just come together. This was one of those pictures, it's up there amongst my favorites.

I'm using a new backdrop I shot as well. It features an interesting sky.

I put away the factory work halls and pulled out my Russian farm house to experiment.

[FONT=&quot]September, 1942, Elements of 24.Panzer-Divsion on the move towards Stalingrad.

[/FONT]

Does not come more realistic than this Frank. Both your diorama board and the vehicles and figures you choose are spot on. Real eye candy. Robin.

Whenever I start to think First Legion's figures and vehicles are too expensive, it's scenes like these that remind me why First Legion is worth the price.

They're the most detailed manufacturer in the hobby, and it really shows in scenes and close up photography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back