Symposium (1 Viewer)

I think that you have a great symposium .
Thanks for posting the photos .
greetings richard .

I wanted to add it was great meeting Andy (Amhuff1) at the Saturday afternoon event.:)

The AK airplane in the AK dio
anybody knows anything about it?
is it a KC future release?
any info somebody?

The AK airplane in the AK dio
anybody knows anything about it?
is it a KC future release?
any info somebody?

That is a Me 110, one of the first of the new style of wooden warbirds made by K & C. The one Louis has is one of the early ones and very few (maybe three) were made. By early I mean starting back in 2007 when K & C decided to make wooden Warbirds again. Subsequently K & C made three different versions, different than the one you see in Louis' diorama, but all in limited quantities. See here for photos of these, as well as the other wooden Warbirds that K & C has made.

Louis, Hans, Larry and Mark
Many thanks for the wonderful weekend and the very kind invitation.This event is a great reminder of how truly special and great his hobby is. My thanks to all the attendees who put up with my 'unreconstructiveness' specially Louis who always likes to get me right to the point of doing a rebel yell before getting me another beer. It was delightful meeting new collectors and dear friends again. Always grateful to be in the company of all of you.
Tim

Louis, Hans, Larry and Mark
Many thanks for the wonderful weekend and the very kind invitation.This event is a great reminder of how truly special and great his hobby is. My thanks to all the attendees who put up with my 'unreconstructiveness' specially Louis who always likes to get me right to the point of doing a rebel yell before getting me another beer. It was delightful meeting new collectors and dear friends again. Always grateful to be in the company of all of you.
Tim

Tim,

All I do is agree that the Union should have let the Confederate States leave peacefully . . . how does that warrant a rebel yell?:p:D

Tim,

All I do is agree that the Union should have let the Confederate States leave peacefully . . . how does that warrant a rebel yell?:p:D

I still think Patton, MacArthur and Montgomery were the greatest Military Minds of the 20th Century.............:):D;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back