Tail end Charley (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
Due to lack of War funds when the new Spit arrived I was late to join the squadron in its first sweep across the Channel:smile2: But today my ride arrived and I'm racing to catch up with my squadron! Wow what a superb model! One of the things I've learned in almost ten years collecting K&C is that however good it looks in the pics its always better in the flesh!^&cool^&cool Sometimes with all the baiting and provoking and digs that go on around here you kind of get wound up and then there is a knock at the door and you remember why you love this hobby so much!:smile2:{bravo}}

A big thank you to K&C for making another version of the best loved fighter plane of all time {bravo}} Sure going to look good next to my Typhoon:salute::

121-1.jpg

119-1.jpg

118-1.jpg

jailbird one to jailbird two.....great pics of an iconic fighter!!
Mitch

Great war bird to join your squadron Rob !!!!
guy

Sometimes with all the baiting and provoking and digs that go on around here you kind of get wound and then there is a knock at the door and you remember why you love this hobby so much!

Rob, couldn't agree more with this statement mate.......:salute::
Wayne.

Sometimes with all the baiting and provoking and digs that go on around here you kind of get wound and then there is a knock at the door and you remember why you love this hobby so much!

Rob, couldn't agree more with this statement mate.......:salute::
Wayne.

Thank you good Sir!{bravo}}

Rob

Great pick-up Rob and your words are spot on mate.

Tom

Having seen this in Chicago in the flesh, thought it was pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back