Taking the Reins of Treefrog Treasures! (1 Viewer)

Julie

Administrator
Staff member
As most of you may have noticed Pete's farewell, the impending sale of Treefrog Treasures from him to me has finally completed.

Don't worry though! I have no plans to change the Forum in any way other than positive ones!

I do appreciate the support of everyone. All the positivity means the world to me and I want to keep this going for many years ahead! Aron, Jeff and myself .... and of course the resident pups - Fury & Dixie (the rebellious new addition) ^&grin

Julie

Julie,
I wish you all the best and lots of success .....
To Pete a farewell and a big thanks for having carried TreeFrog to this date.:salute:::salute::
Cheers
Luiz ( A_C )

As most of you may have noticed Pete's farewell, the impending sale of Treefrog Treasures from him to me has finally completed.

Don't worry though! I have no plans to change the Forum in any way other than positive ones!

I do appreciate the support of everyone. All the positivity means the world to me and I want to keep this going for many years ahead! Aron, Jeff and myself .... and of course the resident pups - Fury & Dixie (the rebellious new addition) ^&grin

Julie

Julie, I wish you happiness and success commanding Treefrog Treasures!
To Pete, I hope for and wish all the best in his new paths!
Needless to say we are all big fans here!

You are a great asset to the forum. Hoping for lots more pleasant dealings. All the best. Robin.

Jules, now that the forum is yours, I'm sure it's in very capable hands. All the best to you (and roo), the gang and the pups and I hope the business thrives.

Tom

Julie, wishing you and the Treefrog team much success in the years to come as you take over.

Duke

Congratulations Julie and all the very best in your endeavors . . .
:smile2: Mike

Hey Julie ... hip hip hooray; hip hip hooray ... congrats on a wonderful opportunity; really glad to hear that you are now the "Head Frog".

I will buy you a "plain bagel and a small coffee" at Chicago {sm2} ... yep that's me, last of the BIG spenders.

But seriously, really happy for you and I am sure we will continue to see a super Forum and T.F. website.

--- LaRRy

Julie...

like Larry said...you are the big frog now...

"The Bull Frog!"

Attachments

• qxhcjma.jpg
    qxhcjma.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 476

Julie

Julie;

Congratulations !

A goal accomplished...keep smiling and your eyes on the next one.

Best wishes.

Congrats Julie!!!!! No doubt the shop and forum are in great hands with Julie running the show.

No pictures^&confuse

-Moe

Okay okay :eek: -- they are rather cute!
2018052113180982-IMG_3928-XL.jpg
Fury is the older Aussie Mix and Dixie is the new Boston Terrier pup. Fry crossed the Rainbow Bridge unexpectedly last November and it has taken awhile to find Fury a new play buddy.

They tend to be in motion ALOT so pics from the front are hard to capture!

Thanks for all the support guys

I will take you up on coffee Larry and drinks this weekend Michael!!!

CONGRATS@! Jealous I will miss San Antonio, but will catch up with you soon!
Tom

Congrats Julie - it's always been a pleasure dealing with you. You'll do great and I also wish Pete the best in his future endeavors.

This forum opened up so many new avenues for me as a young kid, I'm sure you'll be able to offer the same experience for many more people!😁

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back