Tarawa with a few new figures. (2 Viewers)

Normandy1944

Sergeant Major
Hi guys,
I put my Christmas gifts in the diorama!
Here you have Tarawa with a few new figures.

9A786EDC-A27C-4FB3-B17F-862E7E7A220C.jpeg

7236B28F-B475-4367-8CC8-98EDF51FFB2D.jpeg

1426EB63-4BF7-46AF-BF66-2F5C0A794BBD.jpeg

738EFA26-602B-453F-8A7A-A742F328AF18.jpeg

45D59101-BEF7-4B28-BFF3-4565DE0ECE3E.jpeg

Harrie

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, your diorama looks amazing Harrie :salute:::salute:::salute::

Steve

Mate that is awesome Alot going on in a small area but it doesn't look clutter

Fantastic action scene Harrie. You've got a great collection and your dio looks awesome! I've sort of paused on the Tarawa in the last several months. Have my mind on a few other pieces. I may have to revisit. Happy New Year.

Absolutely brilliant, Harrie …. WONDERFUL. There is so much to see here that I can look for hours and still find something else.
All of your additions … like the Marine Symbol, the Japanese Flag, the water spouts and so much more make a total and well designed scene.

A great effort and display....:salute::

---LaRRy

Great scene Harry, very nice. Tarawa diorama is one I would love to make. John

Nothing better when you have a permanent diorama which you can simply add new figures as they are released. This is a wonderful series and you have done justice to it Harrie. Robin.

Thanks guys for all your nice comments on my diorama 😊👍

Harrie :salute::

Allow me Harrie to add my congratulations to all the others...A great scene full of action and drama and telling a terrific story!
Well done my friend...Semper Fi!
Andy.

This was a great diorama of Harrie, he was a top builder, but he passed away in October 2021 and is still very much missed in our group

Richard

WOW, I'm not sure how I missed this thread prior, but sure glad to have seen it---such an awesome dio and great pictures

great job, an exciting diorama thanks for putting it up for everybody to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back