Texas Show -- new location? (1 Viewer)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
There is a currently a group of Vendors in Fort Worth area looking to run a show in Fort Worth area. I will go if it happens.

I will keep you posted.

Because the West Coaster is cancelled,
I need a Show to Attend.

OOH, FW is 30 minutes from my house! I would be so there!!! {sm3}

lets shoot for Galveston, Texas...
it can be a family affair vacation...

come to the Island mon!

Matt...I will attend...my sister lives in Dallas...it would be a nice excuse to visit...please keep us informed...

There is a currently a group of Vendors in Fort Worth area looking to run a show in Fort Worth area. I will go if it happens.

I will keep you posted.

Hopefully ,,just thinking how amazing a venue cant be found anywhere in the state

Hopefully ,,just thinking how amazing a venue cant be found anywhere in the state
yes, there are 1000's of venues. There are some locals looking and relaying info to me. Cost and availability and who is running it is the question. Getting a venue on Memorial day weekend is tough. Cost of 2-3 days is expensive. The Menger priced the show out.

Right now there are 4 dealers/collectors trying to get something together to keep it going (they are all from the Dallas area). I don't know Fort Worth or TX very well. The population is bigger and flights are cheaper and easier. In the end it will be probably myself, Aero Art, TCS among others that help get it going.

I also needed to get the green light from Andy that he had no intentions in running future shows.

yes, there are 1000's of venues. There are some locals looking and relaying info to me. Cost and availability and who is running it is the question. Getting a venue on Memorial day weekend is tough. Cost of 2-3 days is expensive. The Menger priced the show out.

Right now there are 4 dealers/collectors trying to get something together to keep it going (they are all from the Dallas area). I don't know Fort Worth or TX very well. The population is bigger and flights are cheaper and easier. In the end it will be probably myself, Aero Art, TCS among others that help get it going.

I also needed to get the green light from Andy that he had no intentions in running future shows.

Dallas may be an easier venue...
and as far as I'm concerned...
it doesn't have to be Memorial Day Weekend...
but I do like that it's on that weekend...

Well Matt:

I guess, I now have a good reason to visit my brother in Denton (just north of Dallas). Good luck!

I will say, I've been spoiled having the show in San Antonio all of these years.

BTW, are you guys trying to make the show happen this year or next?

Carlos

If we are voting I am hoping that it is not anytime in June, July, August or September.

^&grin

It's going to be in August.

Outside.

In the parking lot.

Because ya'll are rough and tumble fellas...………...

Yeah George, those Texas blokes shouldn't be worrying about the outdoors, they are a rough lot and are protected from the elements by wearing 10 gallon hats! ^&grin

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back