The best Nazi is a dead Nazi! (1 Viewer)

zblang

1st Lieutenant
Just got these in the mail today! I take such joy in figures like this - these are the only "Grays" that I'll buy!

Thomas%20Gunn%20Partisan%20W-%20Captive%20and%20Dead%20Nazi-L.jpg

great figures, hope to receive mine very soon
guy:)

kudos to TG...and you too Zach...such a well thought out set...I love the story it tells...if I collected WWII...this set would be a must have for me!

Just a question: what's the reference # of the dead German next to the Resistance woman ( SS035 Femme Fatale) on top of the officer? There seems to be a PPSh-41 next to him. I just can't find it in TG's catalog... Thanks in advance for help!

Just a question: what's the reference # of the dead German next to the Resistance woman ( SS035 Femme Fatale) on top of the officer? There seems to be a PPSh-41 next to him. I just can't find it in TG's catalog... Thanks in advance for help!

Dead German Officer
GW032-TGM
Dead German Officer

Haha! I just collect dead ones! I have these two and the Assassination of Heidrich!

It is a WW1 officer, with the Artillery Luger and snail magazine. -- Al

I really like TGM figures, they appeal to me a great deal. I very much like the girl with the MP40, somehow I don't see her going back to the kitchen sink when the War is over!:wink2:

Rob

This great set reminds me of the amazing SOE operative, the legendary Nancy Wake aka the 'white-mouse'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back