the big boys (3 Viewers)

Great building backdrop, Graham, just need to shrink down to 1/30 th size and I will fight you for it, GI's or no GI's. Cheers, Robin.

Great building backdrop, Graham, just need to shrink down to 1/30 th size and I will fight you for it, GI's or no GI's. Cheers, Robin.

robin , its seems like yesterday when i saw you at that hall with 1\18 gear ,if you keep shrinking in scale ,you will soon be able to carry an army in your pocket graham

Welcome and nice dio mate. What brand is the Tiger, other vehicles and troops?
gday tom ,been collecting 1\6 for about 9 years ,always had some form of ww2 growing up but the 1\6 scale got me ,the tiger is from a company which is called field of armour ,a kit but now long out of business ,halftracks are kits which you build but are very well made ,they now offer 1\6 sherman tanks ,panzer 2 from the dragon company out of hong kong. the tiger is pretty big approx metre plus barrel add another half of metre ,the figures are 12inches tall , i did this diorama about 7 years ago but have just finished another building and plan to do another diorama, you can just about get any vehicles or guns in this scale now thanks mate graham

Thanks Graham, keep posting pic's of your dio's and collection, they are awesome mate. Like your latest with the shot up kubel, Sherman and G.I.'s!

Tom

Wayne mate,
Let him go. I don't want to be the only one on baked beans and vegemite.^&grin
Cheers Howard

Thanks for your concern Wayne and don't worry Howard, i'll leave ya to your baked beans and vegemite as im not going down that road..:wink2:^&grin

Tom

Just found this thread and how good is this stuff,im selling up all my little stuff and grabbing this its unreal,welcome aboard Graham great sets and pics.

Darn i like that last shot {bravo}}....Right thats it im getting rid off the kids stuff in the backyard!
Can you get that scale in Napoleonics a few thousand of them would be something.
Rob,

zoidberg....

Also just seen this thread. Great collection of 1/6th stuff and, excellent dio's. used to be heavily into the range but, eased of after 2005 still have a good collection even after selling a lot but, they sadly sit in containers in the back of the loft.
Mitch

That Graham is 1/6 at it's best, what a great camo on those vehicles, the layout of the column looks so natural backed with a backdrop that fits in perfectly. We could have deserters going across to this scale at this rate. Cheers, Robin.

Just found this thread and how good is this stuff,im selling up all my little stuff and grabbing this its unreal,welcome aboard Graham great sets and pics.

thanks wayne ,this scale is great because you can pose them but dont buy a small house graham

That Graham is 1/6 at it's best, what a great camo on those vehicles, the layout of the column looks so natural backed with a backdrop that fits in perfectly. We could have deserters going across to this scale at this rate. Cheers, Robin.

thanks robin ,getting a lot of inspiration from what you do graham

Interesting scene, one thing for sure, the scale thing is no issue, without any reference points they could be any size. Wayne in WA will like this, his specialty is desert and of course Winter, but really his over riding passion is Grey, just about anything in Grey, warning do not mention the word Stuka. Cheers, Robin.

Your super cool pics and setups are getting to me............ I have about 100 1/6th Figures and 5 Vehicles. I would love to get outside and play with them some day.

thanks wayne ,plan on doing a big scene very soon ,couple of tigers ,thanks for the comments graham

Usa troops on the move 1\18 scale

Attachments

• pictures 092.jpg
    pictures 092.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 419
  • pictures 091.jpg
    pictures 091.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 421
  • pictures 090.jpg
    pictures 090.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 423
  • pictures 088.jpg
    pictures 088.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 417
  • pictures 086.jpg
    pictures 086.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 421
Those backdrop buildings work a treat Graham, a hive of activity going on in this village scene, having been just liberated by the GI's. Well thought out, cheers, Robin.

Those backdrop buildings work a treat Graham, a hive of activity going on in this village scene, having been just liberated by the GI's. Well thought out, cheers, Robin.

thanks robin ,you might noticed some of your tanks in there ,thanks graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back