the britains catalogus 2011 (2 Viewers)

When I get back from France will preorder the redoubt, 1-3 of each horse and the other stuff. By the way- the gordons set is on eBay.

Thanks for the tip. Saw 2 of them recently listed in UK, but will wait and hope to find a little better price in due time. :smile2:

MD

Richard: Glad to see you back from the Westcoaster show. I'll be placing my Collectors Club order in this next week. Hope we get that figure(s) by May or so.I'm choosing the dismounted trooper from the ACW: 1st Virginia Cavalry.That is a great piece being circa 1861 150 year anniversary figure from Fort Sumter and First Manassas where the 1st made their initial mark. I'm excited about that rollout as well as your promised other Confederate Cavalry. Can we expect to see them in the 2nd or 3rd installment of your quarterly releases? Glad to see that the bulk of 2010 is out, that you are holding prices down and that your committment to quality and balance to your line separates you from the rest. No one offers quality, value and accuracy like WB does. Just terrific products.The Rebel Cavalry is a most welcome addition as CS, Frontline and First Legion don't appear to be rolling anything out soon and Conte continues to ignore this branch. All the best to a successful 2011. Seems like the brand gets better all the time.

Looks like all of the releases in the catalogue are now up on the Britains website. Looks like it will be busy for ACW collectors.

uh oh- noticed a typo on page 33. Bottom of the page in the dark italics reads "Also shown in the Jane Austen Pride and Prejustice section". ;)

Richard- better get after those "proofers". ^&grin

I gotta think a WB "Prejustice Britain" line would be pretty entertaining- sort of like a madmax type line mixed in with wild west America. ^&grin

Richard or Ken can you provide us with close up single shots of the ZW gun crews? Also is there a member of either one of the gun crews representing an Officer?......Joe

Richard or Ken can you provide us with close up single shots of the ZW gun crews? Also is there a member of either one of the gun crews representing an Officer?......Joe

Hi Joe

Here are three pictures I took at the London Show, I’ve also included a picture of the water cart set

guncrew.jpg

gun.jpg

waterwagon-1.jpg

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn I've seen these photos you posted earlier an great photos. But I'm asking for close up photos of the individual figures on their own.....Joe

Thanks Martyn I've seen these photos you posted earlier an great photos. But I'm asking for close up photos of the individual figures on their own.....Joe

I'd like to see those as well Joe

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Has anyone herd from Richard or Ken when we can expect to see the next 2011 mini catalog ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back