The Crimean War – the latest releases! (1 Viewer)

aujj65

Colonel
Just got these, :) Florence & Wounded Soldier :cool: and Fallen Lancer :cool:, and much needed Russian Infantry :cool: along with the Mounted 93rd Highlander Officer :cool: These must be the best set of releases so far!

For me this range rates as one of the best that K&C have produced so far…….:)

A few quick photos of these and later I will endeavour to take a few of the complete range.

Jeff

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 302
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 304
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 306
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 311
Russians.....:cool::cool:

Jeff

Attachments

• c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 218
  • c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 219
  • c7.jpg
    c7.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 211
Stunning pictures. These look very nice sets particularly like the florence nightingale one.
Mitch

Many thanks for posting.
It is always helpful to see pictures taken by collectors instead of the producer`s pics.

Jeff

Glad they got there swift!!

Nice also to see them in collectors hands.

Still find it funny as the Florence set is so much more petite in real life than in our promo pics and also yours.

She is selling very nicely and we have not made many of her!!

Tony

Superb additions to your collection Jeff, I do like Crimean War sets even if mine are on the shiny side:D

Cheers

Martyn:)

Really cool stuff, especially like Florence, another reason why K&C is numero uno in my book, nobody else really makes stuff like that. The russians look great too.

Great purchases Jeff- I really like them.
But the position of that fallen horse's neck is really making me wince!
Anyway this was a range I wanted to collect but WW2 and John Jenkins snowshoes always take all my available funds!

Jeff

Glad they got there swift!!

Nice also to see them in collectors hands.

Still find it funny as the Florence set is so much more petite in real life than in our promo pics and also yours.

She is selling very nicely and we have not made many of her!!

Tony

Tony, thanks for the excellent service as per usual.:) Really pleased with all these and your right Florence deserves to do well.

Jeff

Stunning pictures. These look very nice sets particularly like the florence nightingale one.
Mitch

Many thanks for posting.
It is always helpful to see pictures taken by collectors instead of the producer`s pics.

Superb additions to your collection Jeff, I do like Crimean War sets even if mine are on the shiny side:D

Cheers

Martyn:)

Very nice additions Jeff!! Looking forward to seeing the whole setup.

Really cool stuff, especially like Florence, another reason why K&C is numero uno in my book, nobody else really makes stuff like that. The russians look great too.

Great purchases Jeff- I really like them.
But the position of that fallen horse's neck is really making me wince!
Anyway this was a range I wanted to collect but WW2 and John Jenkins snowshoes always take all my available funds!

Thanks guys, really great range this. More photos to follow.

Jeff

Nice figures, I really like to get a few items from the Crimean series but just dont no if I want to really pay those prices.

Thanks for posting the pics Jeff.

Need to get my wounded Lancer, still thinking about getting Florence Nightingale.

Looking forward to seeing your full display.

Andy

Great pictures, and great looking sets.

I've said before I'm leaving the Crimea range behind except for the Light Brigade, b/c the line is stopping and there were never enough Russian Cavalry to challenge the Thin Red Line. (I'm still selling some here).

These releases are good enough to draw me back (almost).

I have some questions about the Russians (though). Why do some Russians where the Pickelhaube and others do not? What does it designate? Which Crimean battles would the Pickelhaube forces be engaged in, and which ones wouldn't the be?

I've said before I'm leaving the Crimea range behind except for the Light Brigade, b/c the line is stopping and there were never enough Russian Cavalry to challenge the Thin Red Line. (I'm still selling some here).

I have some questions about the Russians (though). Why do some Russians where the Pickelhaube and others do not? What does it designate? Which Crimean battles would the Pickelhaube forces be engaged in, and which ones wouldn't the be?
Look out for R & M...they have no tolerance for those of us who may state historical inaccuracies....

However I am buying the Russians with Pickelhaubes!!

The ones with the flat hats are Russian Artillery and would oppose the Lancers at the Charge of the Light Brigade. The ones with the Pickelhaube are Russian infantry as at Alma Heights opposing the Coldstream Guards.

Terry

Hartschier...

Excellent stuff R&M are doing a few entertainment shows for help for heroes at the IWM. Want some tickets???lol
Mitch

Look out for R & M...they have no tolerance for those of us who may state historical inaccuracies....

However I am buying the Russians with Pickelhaubes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back