The Fall of Malaya, Singapore & Hong Kong Full Colour Brochure (1 Viewer)

I havent seen the full catalogue yet but the photo showed at least SEVEN little surprises.

Great stuff. A new plane and lots of new figures!! Better start saving up.

Rgds,Chris

What is the new aircraft? For some reason, I can't download the new brochure. -- Al

Hi Guys,

Sorry to take some of you away from the “Track” issue ... but thought some more of you might like to know that a handsome 12 page, full colour brochure has just been delivered from the printers and here it is ... complete with a little surprise!

Best wishes and ... enjoy ... BANZAI!
Andy

Digital Copy: http://www.kingandcountry.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/JN_2016.pdf
View attachment 198654

Wow! Great releases! But it's going to burn a big hole in my pocket....

What a series Andy - this isn't my collecting area but with the great planes, the stunning figures and more to come you are making me re-think this whole area. Its an excellent area of interest and all stunningly realised....wow

I have an original wood K&C Val from the early 1990's, two wood Zeros in different markings (one grey, one speckled green) from the same period, a glossy K&C Kamikazi pilot from 1992 and a recent K&C wood Seiran Floatplane. If anyone is interested in seeing Andy's earlier efforts on this subject, I will post some photos.

I have an original wood K&C Val from the early 1990's, two wood Zeros in different markings (one grey, one speckled green) from the same period, a glossy K&C Kamikazi pilot from 1992 and a recent K&C wood Seiran Floatplane. If anyone is interested in seeing Andy's earlier efforts on this subject, I will post some photos.

Hi Louis. Sure. Post away

Well you have the planes. Now all you need is a couple sections off carrier deck. I hear there will be some in Chicago.^&grin

Terry

Louis,

Would be great to see the older K&C Versions and look forward to you posting photographs.

The Red Tail Val will be a great addition to the Naval series and the 2nd Tank is a must have.

Great work Andy on the JN series and hopefully more to come.

Mark

Hi Louis. Sure. Post away

Well you have the planes. Now all you need is a couple sections off carrier deck. I hear there will be some in Chicago.^&grin

Terry

Terry,

If there are deck sections for sale, at least one will be coming home with me! I will go take some photos of the Japanese planes.

Here are some Shots of the Val and the Kamikazi Pilot:

Attachments

• K&C Val 1.jpg
    K&C Val 1.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 185
  • K&C Val 2.jpg
    K&C Val 2.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 187
  • K&C Kamikazi Pilot.jpg
    K&C Kamikazi Pilot.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 184
Here are some shots of the two Zeros:

Attachments

• K&C Zero 1.jpg
    K&C Zero 1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 180
  • K&C Zero 2.jpg
    K&C Zero 2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 179
  • K&C Zero 3.jpg
    K&C Zero 3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 178
  • K&C Zero 4.jpg
    K&C Zero 4.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 179
And here are some shots of the more recent Seiran Floatplane:

Attachments

• K&C Seiran Floatplane 1.jpg
    K&C Seiran Floatplane 1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 189
  • K&C Seiran Floatplane 2.jpg
    K&C Seiran Floatplane 2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 187
  • K&C Seiran Floatplane 3.jpg
    K&C Seiran Floatplane 3.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 189
Its great to see that this range is being expanded, especially the non fighting poses.

On Wednesday a local collector (who lived in S'pore in 1942) was asking me who was making Japanese soldiers because he wanted to expand the 2 x Surrender in Singapore sets (FOB079 & 080) to include Japanese soldiers standing/on guard and some surrendering/marching British troops, and here they are :) :)

I'll show the .PDF to him when next he comes here (he doesn't have a computer) and I'm sure he will sending off an order to sell his vast collection.

Well done on expanding this range and looking forward to seeing more,

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back