The King & Country Cattle Co. (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

We just rec’d our latest 16 page, full colour brochure for K&C’s ‘CATTLE DRIVE’ series.
Heavily featured on the front cover is our upcoming ‘CHUCK WAGON’ which is due for release this July.

Inside the brochure are all of our current production of cowboys, vaqueros, lawmen, outlaws, saloon senoritas and assorted riff-raff that made the ‘Old West’ just a little bit more ‘Wild’!

If your interest stretches all the way to Texas and then over the Rio Grande into Mexico and then back up along the ‘Chisholm Trail’ to famous cowtowns like Abilene and Dodge City then make your way to King & Country.

All the best,
Andy

To get your copy of this great little brochure contact your favourite King & Country dealer or, contact K&C direct and we will include a copy with your next order.
Download Full Digital Copy: HERE

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Very cool Andy, the whole range and buildings look amazing. :salute::

Have been enjoying the cattlemen and the drive for some time now. Robin.

Very cool Andy, the whole range and buildings look amazing. :salute::

Many Thanks Toddy… As the old song goes…”Show me a home where the buffalo roam…
And I’ll show you an untidy house!”
All the best mate,
Andy.

Have been enjoying the cattlemen and the drive for some time now. Robin.

Hi Robin,
Thanks to you too my friend and hoping to seeing you in Adelaide in July.
By the by…Have a great time in the ‘Old Country’ but stay clear of ‘Londonistan’ at the weekends!
All the best to you and the Missus,
Andy.

Tried to resist but it was futile great series but I am only going to cherry-pick.

An impressive array of Western Americana and the chuck wagon is the headliner in my opinion. Nicely done, Andy!

Mark

Hi Robin,
Thanks to you too my friend and hoping to seeing you in Adelaide in July.
By the by…Have a great time in the ‘Old Country’ but stay clear of ‘Londonistan’ at the weekends!
All the best to you and the Missus,
Andy.

Appreciate all that you do in this hobby Andy. Keep your seat belt on for your flight next week to the UK, just heard a whole lot of passengers hit the ceiling on a Singapore flight. See you on the 19th of July. Keep well. Cheers, Robin.

I am getting the wagon to go with my US Cavalry and would love some western buildings… they look amazing

Many Thanks Toddy… As the old song goes…”Show me a home where the buffalo roam…
And I’ll show you an untidy house!”
All the best mate,
Andy.

Brilliant mate. ^&grin

.....also forgot to mention that I really like the various clothing colours you've used, with no figure the same. Helps make any display, (regardless of the number of figures used) really stand out!

Cheers

I really like the various clothing colours you've used, with no figure the same. Helps make any display, (regardless of the number of figures used) really stand out!

Cheers[/QUOTE]

This is a truly awesome series. A great complement to Andy's other American West series.
We also love the way K&C uses bright colours without seeming unrealistic or childish. It makes each figure or vehicle a perfect little work of art. The cowboys etc. are a great example of this.
Sadly, we must get some D-Day stuff so we may never have a full Cattle Drive. Shame since we live in the city where most of those Texas cattle wound up being slaughtered and served with butter. We will try to collect as much as we can.
Thanks for another great range Andy!
Pat & Paddy

Andy mate,

Just received my hard copy of the K&C Cattle Drive brochure. Outstanding, probably one of the best apart from the 3 Vietnam ones that K&C have produced. This range is fantastic and I have my order in for 2 x Chuck Wagons.

Keep up the great work cobber.

Cheers Howard:salute::

Howard You will be eating high off the hog it seems with 2 wagons.^&grin. This is a great series and captures the Wild West so well. The Mexican touch and cavalry blend in also, so plenty of legs. Glad I have bought into it. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back