"The Latest K&C Club Figures" (2 Viewers)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Although perhaps just a few of you are K&C Club Members. I thought all of you might like to see the upcoming pieces…

CF022 Colonel T.E. Lawrence… better known of course as “Lawrence of Arabia”. Our K&C version shows him as he appeared at the Paris Peace Conference in 1919 as part of Prince Feisal’s Arab Delegation. Lawrence is wearing traditional Arab headdress with standard British Army uniform.

CF023 "Field Marshal Bill Slim"… Reckoned by many to be the best British general of WW2… Bill Slim rose up the ranks to become commander of Britain’s XIVth. Army in Burma… A great field tactician and tough opponent Bill or “Uncle Bill” as he was called by his troops did “the most with the least”.

After the war he became Chief of the Imperial General Staff and later Governor General of Australia.

Hope you like these two special pieces.

Best wishes and happy collecting!
Andy C.

Attachments

• CF022_1.jpg
    CF022_1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 624
  • CF022_2.jpg
    CF022_2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 627
  • CF023_1.jpg
    CF023_1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 624
  • CF023_2.jpg
    CF023_2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 629
Great figures Andy,will grab Lawrence and Bill on my renewal..........:D

These look exellent. [My stepfather, who recently passed away was actually bounced on Slim's knee as a child when his father served with him]. Both these men have remarkable stories to their name. I'm sure many of us will want them. Thanks.

Alan

Perhaps it is time to join the Club.

Great figures, esp Field Marshal Slim.

Thanks, Raymond.:)

Andy,

yet another masterpiece (or 2) should suit the WW1 & WW2 collectors nicely.

I think that you personality figures are one of the drawcards to K&C, they look just like the real person, and this is really shown with the 2 figures, Well Done!

John

Very good Andy. I belong to the Club but I think I will order these right away.

Andy,

yet another masterpiece (or 2) should suit the WW1 & WW2 collectors nicely.

I think that you personality figures are one of the drawcards to K&C, they look just like the real person, and this is really shown with the 2 figures, Well Done!

John

John,

Well said. K&C has made some of the best representations of personality figures.

Just to name a few: Churchill (DD055), Montgomery (EA008), Rommel (WS034).

Raymond.

Nice work Andy - Aussies aren't usually fond of Governor Generals - Bill Slim was a rare exception.

These figure are beautiful..an answer to someone who said the Club sells only second choice figures...:)

If there is a Slim figure it can only mean that some sort of a Pacific range may follow.

If there is a Slim figure it can only mean that some sort of a Pacific range may follow.

Well there was the eastern front Handschar N.C.O. and German Cossack, but nothing further appeared related to those figures

Very true. I think Andy uses these as trial balloons to gauge interest. Apparently, there was interest in the Indian issues and this led to Sons of Empire. In addition, the Lawrence figure will dovetail into the desert sub-range that Andy talked about in the last dispatch.

Those look sweet, I wonder when they come out as they arent on the website yet.

Keep it silly

Maybe i'm a bit off topic here but thinking of "Sons of the Empire" range..will it only contain colonial troops?It' s really a potentially vast range , maybe Andy will say something here about it..i'm curious to know if we'll see only indian sub-continent troops or even others (maybe Canadian, or Askari...just to list 2 ..)..and if the period portrayed is only the late 19th or we'll see early conflicts...

Just wanted to add my "wow" on the two new club figures. The detail is fantastic. They aren't on the site yet but i'm gonna purchase when avilable. With all the other december k and c releases all of the presents this year at christmas will be for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back