the rubble of Berlin... (1 Viewer)

barneywomble

Corporal
Hello fellow collectors... in among the rubble of Berlin I found a couple of older sets... WS048 - Advance to Attack, WS049 - Prepare to Ambush and WS060 - Tank Ambush... enjoy :)

Cheers
Marc

WS048 - Advance to Attack - 01s.jpg

WS049 - Prepare to Ambush - 02s.jpg

WS060 - Tank Ambush - 02s.jpg

Very nice cobber they look right at home.........................:salute::

Just love those older sets Marc, feel free to post some more close-ups any-day{sm4}

Advance to Attack was one of my first K & C sets and I think one of the better ones made (at least I think so). WS 60 is also a very good one. Can't recall when I've seen WS 49 in a dio. Thanks for using them in one.

Brad

These are some of my most favorite sets, nice work.:salute::

Beautiful pics again and this time using some of my favorite German K&C sets! Really liked it!

What do you mean "older sets" {eek3} I still think of them as the new sets :)

Terry

Ok Terry, lets try........I love them newer older sets......doh....or should it be, love them older newer sets...{eek3}^&grin There some of my favourite sets anyway.{sm4}

Ok Terry, lets try........I love them newer older sets......doh....or should it be, love them older newer sets...{eek3}^&grin There some of my favourite sets anyway.{sm4}

Ah!! The Golden Age of collecting. When the "New" sets took a leap in sculpting and painting, sets had 4 figures and cost $89 and King Tigers were $99. :salute::

Terry

Last edited:
Nice Marc. We are going to have to start calling you "Mr. Rubble" :)

Nice Marc. We are going to have to start calling you "Mr. Rubble" :)

hhmmm Barney Rubble... no.... i'm a Womble.... but I must admit I need to build another Diorama... the "rubble" is getting a pounding... ^&grin

cheers
Marc

Awesome Marc, great pic's as usual and great use of the figures. Very nice dio!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back