SPTROOPERFIRING3_zps6ab40b8c.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

WOUNDED TROOPER with WOUNDED HORSE - 2

SPOFFICERWITHDEADHORSE2_zps4a9fb47f.jpg

Cheers

Hi Brad

They were all specially produced by Mike, the majority required head swops and minor cosmetic surgery {eek3}^&grin but Mike will always attempt to fill a customers order, therefore if the demand is there they will be added to the LL portfolio :wink2:

Cheers

Wonderful idea Martyn - and very imaginatively produced and put together by LL. Looking forward to seeing them all put together now to form the final scene.:cool:

Now you know what I'm going to say next - but I'll say it anyway. Shame they don't do castings.^&grin jb

Wonderful idea Martyn - and very imaginatively produced and put together by LL. Looking forward to seeing them all put together now to form the final scene.:cool:

Now you know what I'm going to say next - but I'll say it anyway. Shame they don't do castings.^&grin jb

Many thanks jb :salute::

I don't know if Mike does castings or not, I'll ask the question:wink2:

Cheers

Great stuff Martyn. Looking forward to the whole scene. Good to see this forgotten colonial last stand getting a view

Great stuff Martyn. Looking forward to the whole scene. Good to see this forgotten colonial last stand getting a view

Many thanks Damian :salute::

Should be posting pictures within the hour :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn, you and Mike N. have come up with a bunch of great looking figures. Kudos to you for such a fantastic idea and a big thumbs up to Mike for creating those masterpieces. Along with many others I'm looking for to seeing all together in the last stand.

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

Martyn, you and Mike N. have come up with a bunch of great looking figures. Kudos to you for such a fantastic idea and a big thumbs up to Mike for creating those masterpieces. Along with many others I'm looking for to seeing all together in the last stand.

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

Many thanks Buster:salute::

They are about to make their first appearance

Cheers

THE LAST STAND OF THE SHANGANI PATROL

3d934bfb-3530-4ee0-9bc5-d304b7a863d9_zpsd507a3f4.jpg

c79be4c4-ac8d-4797-ad76-85adca932363_zps41dc7d3d.jpg

09a168dc-a73a-4779-8cf7-82ae6fb63e02_zps6b66d70f.jpg

shanganipatrol_zps100a6ba0.jpg

shanganipatrol3_zps6d20a64a.jpg