"The Zulu War" (4 Viewers)

Hope your weeks going as planned Martyn with loads of playtime scheduled. Ran across a few black and white photos to share.

4002-1.jpg

4006-2.jpg

4009.jpg

Nice start to my day Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Picture taking could be on the back burner for the next day or so as Sir Archie arrives for a visit, but that means plenty of playtime {bravo}}....managed to get a few pictures in yesterday though....check your inbox later:wink2:

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Over 6 years in the running for this Zulu thread, no one can say you are not passionate about the Zulu conflict Joe. The black & white photos are a nice change up given most of my Zulu books are also the same and therefore these are more indicative to how I view that period. Well done. Robin.

Got to check my in box Martyn an thanks for the sneak peaks. It's been fun over the pass six years Robin adding to this thread. It's come along way since then starting with my Trophy Glossy sets and figures. Like you in many cases the black and white along with the sepia photos as to how I view the period as well. Now for a little hand to hand that may have taken place at the drift.

1005-2.jpg

004-10.jpg

002-13.jpg

003-11.jpg

009-7.jpg

Graphic Novel style

January 22nd 1879

The camp at Isandlwana as it is being overrun

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED9.jpg

GN-THESPEARSAREWASHED6.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED7.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED2.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED3.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED8.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED5.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED1.jpg

Cheers

Graphic Novel style

January 22nd 1879

The camp at Isandlwana as it is being overrun

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED9.jpg

GN-THESPEARSAREWASHED6.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED7.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED2.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED3.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED8.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED5.jpg

GNTHESPEARSAREWASHED1.jpg

Cheers

Outstanding my friend an would love to have been with you when staging and photographing what you've shared with us and thank you for doing so..........Joe

Outstanding my friend an would love to have been with you when staging and photographing what you've shared with us and thank you for doing so..........Joe

Many thanks Joe, glad you liked it :salute::

Cheers mate

Graphic Novel style

January 22nd 1879

On the banks of the Tugela

All figures - Trophy of Wales

Cheers

Graphic Novel style

January 22nd 1879

Two Drummer boys try to out run two Zulus to bring through extra ammunition