time on my hands at last (3 Viewers)

As I've said before an once again it's always a pleasure to see what you provide us with Robin when you've got time on your hand. An I fully agree your Naughty Forties are a nice distractions{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}The Lt.

It means a lot to see your comments Mitch, Jeff, Joe, Scott & Mike, keeps me motivated. Cheers, Robin.

Relief column advances towards Khartoum. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PA160019.jpg
    PA160019.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 261
Nice to see you at it againg Robin with time on your hands{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Robin-

you have a wonderful collection- those mats really bring it out- the war along the Nile stuff is nice to see!

Just love this Light Horse series and not just because they are fellow county men. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PA250023.jpg
    PA250023.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 245
Thanks Mike, always a supporter. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PA250025.jpg
    PA250025.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 269
Robin,

You make some great looking scenes from your never ceases to amaze collection! ^&cool:smile2:

Jeff

Robin,

You make some great looking scenes from your never ceases to amaze collection! ^&cool:smile2:

Jeff

"DITTO" that Jeff he's quite creative in the way he's been sharing his collection. Thanks Robin and once again looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next.........Joe

The port of Jaffa, Light Horse disembarking. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PB040029.jpg
    PB040029.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 323
Arrival to port thanks to the British allies. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PB040028.jpg
    PB040028.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 306
Land at last and ready to fight the Turks. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PB040027.jpg
    PB040027.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 324
Robin,
I might be slighly biased since it involves Light Horse but that has to be your best dio yet. As always thinking outside the square
and great combination of items to create a unique scene.
Great imagination.
Well done.
Regards
Brett

Light Horse at rest after a long boat journey. Thanks guys for your nice comments on the boat scene. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PB040031.jpg
    PB040031.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back