time on my hands at last (6 Viewers)

Well that's sad news. Bad way to start the new yr but thanks for all the dios posted over the yrs Robin. Always entertaining, often with a chuckle or two. Chris

Keep that camera battery charged :salute::

Happy New Year mate

Martyn
:)

Hi Robin, Happy New Year.

Your "Time on My Hands at Last" thread has been immense enjoyment here on the forum. It's provided many great photos and inspiration for numerous diverse themes. From the desert of Egypt to the jungles of the Pacific, you've created incredible scenes that span continents. In looking at your Man Cave, WOW! What an amazing collection. Surprised to hear that you will be downsizing.

It's been a fun ride and I hope that you will continue to create dioramas and post here in the forum.

I tip my hat to you, Robin, and thank you for all the incredible dios! :salute::

EDIT: In looking at your dios, do you personally have a favorite among your collection?

Last edited:
This has always been an absolutely wonderful thread to visit over the years of it's existence. Like everyone else, I will miss your creative postings.

Mike

Thanks guys. My intention is to still continue to do displays occasionally, when appropriate, on other threads Hoping to do a Falklands one soon, if they are released tomorrow in the dispatches. Although I am letting the bulk of my collection go in the short term, the last will be my favourites, hopefully many years from now, which are Ancient Egypt, Light Horse, Market Garden, Zulu and Aussies in Vietnam. There are many dio pieces that I cannot part with either. This forum will remain a big part of my life. Robin.

Thanks guys. My intention is to still continue to do displays occasionally, when appropriate, on other threads Hoping to do a Falklands one soon, if they are released tomorrow in the dispatches. Although I am letting the bulk of my collection go in the short term, the last will be my favourites, hopefully many years from now, which are Ancient Egypt, Light Horse, Market Garden, Zulu and Aussies in Vietnam. There are many dio pieces that I cannot part with either. This forum will remain a big part of my life. Robin.

Robin

Whatever you want to do I wish you the very best. I should like to add my thanks for your posts over the last few years, they have been superb.

Best wishes and happy new year.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back